How long

xKimx

Mummy :)
Reaction score
Would it take to lose 1 1/2 stone :D , I really want to lose some weight :( And will it be hard :cry: , I love my food soo much :cry:

im the same!! i love my food so much! you just have to stay strong. a good weight loss per week is about 2lbs so itl take you couple of months. no point in crash dieting cz itl all go back on! :) good luck hun

1-2lbs a week is healthy. The first week you always loose a bit more.

You could also do more by going to the gym or doing excercise 2-5 a week. I always loose more weight even if I just go to the gym for 20 mins twice a week.

Yeah 21lbs, say you lost 1lb a week so 21weeks (5months ish) but if you lost 1.5-2lbs a week then obviously half of that. Some weeks you have water retention, then there's the weeks you give in or are ill and can't get to the gym etc. I always set a ridiculously long time so I feel better if I make it beforehand, lol. Good luck!

i'd say a couple of months,the first week you'll lose more as your body lets go of water weight and from then on you could lose a steady 2lbs per week.
thats what i'm aiming for !hoping to start ttc from the end of feb 2010 so want to be 1 1/2 stone lighter by then,i just started dieting last week,weighed in this morning and i lost 5lbs:happydance:

you can do it,it's not easy,i too love my food and i always will but i really want to start trying for another baby and that has really helped fuel my desire to want to lose the weight!you have to find something that your passionate about,a goal,something you really want to achieve and then focus on that esp the times when you want to give in a go eat the wrong foods:wacko:

i know personally for me i always feel better when i cut out trigger foods altogether,just for the time i'm trying to lose weight as i feel one is never enough and i end up failing and giving in.it doesn't work for everyone but for me it's the best solution.

best of luck to you!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->