how long?

ArmyWifey

Reaction score
Hi ladies..
I am cd 11 today and this is the first time since mc that i have had +opks
We bd'd last night using pre-seed for the first time
I just wanted to know how long does a surge normally last?
If i had the power we would bd right now but he's in workand wont be home til 5 maybe 6 and since i have read that sometimes it only lasts a few hours im a little worried i might miss it.

oh dear.. iv just written all of this and now i cant upload the pic as im on my phone grr..
Hopefully you can still help me

Thanks xx

Hey there. Don't worry you have plenty of time. Getting a potsitive ovulation test does not mean you are ovulating at that moment. The LH surge can be anywhere from a few hours to a day or two. Getting a positive means you will ovulate in the next 12-48 hours so you have that long after a positive to BD. You will be fine if you BD when he gets home from work and then do it again the next two days to cover all your bases.good luck.sorry about your previous loss.

Thank you :)
Ive always thought that when when i saw the few hours thing i freaked and thought maybe thats why its not been happening
Thanku v.much

X

I have been googling this question all day yesterday and today because iI got a smiley face and a positive IC on Tuesday morning.. took them through out the day and I kept getting positives ( yeah yeah I know you can stop once you get a + but I didn't believe it :lol: ) anyhoo I went completely negative yesterday and I freaked thinking that I just got a good surge before :witch: was coming....

but my temps went up today so I am pretty confident

GOOD LUCK ArmyWife..... here's hoping for a :bfp:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"