How long?

ashleypauline

K&A's Mommy
Reaction score
How long are you suppose to wait after a miscarriage to TTC again?? my OH and I want to start asap but we don't want to try too early =/

I went to the docs asking the same thing last week. Did you misscarry naturally? I did and she said if i feel ready there is no need to wait. Most women are really fertile after a mc. If you had a erpc or d&c you will probably need to wait longer to let everything settle.
The doc said the main reason your told to wait is so they can date the pregnancy.
So sorry for your loss hun, hope you go on to have a sticky bean very soon :hugs:
xx

feel free to pm me if you want to chat :flower:
just looked at your ticker, looks like we said goodbye to our angels on the same day xx

I went to the docs asking the same thing last week. Did you misscarry naturally? I did and she said if i feel ready there is no need to wait. Most women are really fertile after a mc. If you had a erpc or d&c you will probably need to wait longer to let everything settle.
The doc said the main reason your told to wait is so they can date the pregnancy.
So sorry for your loss hun, hope you go on to have a sticky bean very soon :hugs:
xx

feel free to pm me if you want to chat :flower:
just looked at your ticker, looks like we said goodbye to our angels on the same day xx

we did say goodbye to them on the same day =[. and yeah i miscarried naturally.

I had a d&c just over 2 weeks ago, I really want to try again but have read so much stuff about finding it hard despite being so fertile at this time, so want to hold back and take things so slow, for me its been 2 weeks and 3 days :(
**massive hugs**

Theres no specific time really it's down to the individual. If you feel both emotionally and physically well then theres nothing stopping you :)
I had an incomplete miscarriage in March and was told that once everything had removed itself then we could try as soon as we wanted ... Like Babygirlhall said they usually tell you to try and wait for dating purposes.

So sorry for your loss ... Fingers crossed for you sticky bean soon! :hugs:

Sorry for your loss :hugs:

We have decided to try straight away, literally as soon as the bleeding stopped. It took us 8 months to conceive the first time and that was going all out TTC so we're hoping we can get pregnant again quicker this time with increased fertility.

I think as long as you feel ready go for it!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->