• Welcome back! The Xenforo Cloud migration is now complete. Thank you for your patience! NOTE: please make sure to report any issues to our Technical Support forum and we'll review ASAP.

How long

sofiasmommy

Reaction score
were you and OH together before you got pregnant? We've been together for 8 months, so not a long time at all, and im worried people will judge us but I have no doubt that we are great together or that this is the right thing!

We have only been together 9 months, but it feels right! and we will prove people wrong :)

me and my other half have been together 8 years.... Nevermind what people will say, as long as you are happy that is all that matters......

xxxxxx

Been togethr for 5 yeard 9 months, married for 6 of those months. Love him to pieces

When I first got pregnant we had only been together for 9 months and we were not yet living together. Unfortunately I had a miscarriage that time though. Now we have what looks like being a sticker, which was conceived a month before our 2 year anniversary.

My OH and I have been together for 7 years. I actually got pregnant the first year but sadly it ended in miscarriage.

My husband and I dated for a year before we got married and fell pregnant within 5 months after. Now we are happily married for 4 years with second baby on the way :)

we got together November 2003 and Niamh was born August 2004....that's nine months apart right there!! :blush: He was 18 by a week lol, and I was almost 19. Everyone said it wouldnt last.....

We also had a mc January 2005 @ 4 weeks, and 2008 too, and tried ever since. Had another baby November 2010 and preggers again. (also have one by previous partner)

Been married 3 years this month and happier than ever.....we are one of these really sickeningly lovey dovey couples still :haha: proved everyone wrong though!!

If anyone judges you then they are a bit stupid! Ive been with my OH for about 5 years (friends for about 7) but Ive been in longer relationships in the past which werent "meant to be"". Time doesnt mean a thing. x

We've been together a year and a half. No one had said that we're taking things too fast. I know that we're right together and never had this feeling with anyone else. I knew from the first moment I saw him that this was it :)

DF & i have been together 8 years on wednesday. Found out we were pregnant 2 weeks ago.

Me and dh have been together for just over 7 years. But when i got preggo with DS we had only been together for 6.5 months, and 7 years later stronger then ever!!! :D

wow, thank you for your answers everyone! your stories are so encouraging :D i feel so much better about telling people :)

My husband and I met and married within 3 weeks......got pregnant in the first year and have now been happily married just over 13 years. Who cares what other people think about your relationship and your life. If your happy that is all that matters!!!!

Me and OH have been married ten years. we have been together twelve though :)

we met in June 2010, got engaged 8th october 2011 and i fell pregnant 11th october 2011 after ttc for 6 months - we have moved quite fast too but as long as you know its right who cares what people think x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mummynugs
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"