how lucky are we!

reallytinyamy

Mum and step mum
Reaction score
After hearing the news of Sophie Ellis Bextor and giving birth early and Kym Marsh sadly losing her baby on wednesday I truely realise how incredibly lucky I am to have Chloe.

It brings it home that so many people are not so lucky and I just wanted to take a minute to remember those people and acknowledge what a privilage it is to have my gorgeous heathy baby in my life.

I totally agree with you. I met a friend of mine last week, someone I hadnt seen in a while and it turned out she had lost her little little 6 month old boy last year, I was stunned. It makes you really really grateful for what you have, and I will be honest with you that day I actually thanked God (in a prayer) for my 2 healthy little boys, and for all those ladies who have lost little ones.

Sorry that last bit didnt make sense, I meant I said a prayer for all the ladies that have lost little ones.

I lost a little boy at 28 weeks in January 2008, so having now been able to bring Olivia home safely feels like such a huge privilege & I'm so grateful.

I know exactly what you mean, I feel so happy to have Jay and hearing these sad stories brings it home to me just how lucky I am :D

My thoughts go out to anyone who has lost a LO xx

I know exactly what you mean..all of us ladies are definitely very lucky and blessed to have our little ones.
:hugs: xx

It's so sad, when I hear things like that I look at Grace and I just have to pick her up and cuddle her because I am so lucky to have her.

My first baby was stillborn at 38 weeks in June 2007 so now having Erin makes me eternally grateful and every minute is so so precious. xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
abourne499
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->