How many 39+ TTC ladies want more than 1?

I

Indigo77

Just curious...

And are there any moms that had their first baby at 39-40ish, just wanted 1 at first, and then changed your mind and decided to go for more?

I'm 40 and I want two. I'd want a boy and a girl, but I'll take what I can get! That's why b/g twins would be awesome! I'd be done!

haha...i have read that clomid increases your chances for twins...

i think if i get a boy 1st time around, i'll be happy and done...if i get a girl, will probably try again...dh really wants a son...

I also want him to have a son, but I'd prefer a girl. So, like you, if the first is a girl, we'll try again.

I don't have any, but would prefer two. But errrr...would be grateful for one.

None yet but DH and I want 2 or 3 :)

DH would like at least one boy and one girl but I worry if I had a daughter she'd be like me which is scary :laugh2:

We'll be grateful whatever we're blessed with regardless of sex or number.

Although Indigo we really want your prediction to be right then it's sorts everything out for us :thumbup:

I would but DF is an only chid and pretty much just wants one .. but I'll keep pushing. I'm 1 of 3.

i want 1 more...i have 5 but would like another
i"m 40 but 41 this year

Im 38 and would like 2! Im sure once I have one I will love it and want 3 more LOL

I'm an only one and loved it, just me and my M&D. But when I was younger I dreamt about my big rambling house in the country with loads of kids, cats and dogs spilling out of it. Fast foward 31 years and I've not got any of them!! DH has already got 3 from first time round so just one lovely, healthy :baby: would make my day:flower:x

I always wanted four or five which puts my husband in a panic every time I say it.

I'm 40 and I want two. I'd want a boy and a girl, but I'll take what I can get! That's why b/g twins would be awesome! I'd be done!

This totaly, i am praying that when i get pg with a sticky bean its two of them and then i wont have to struggle again, i am running out of time here after all lol.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->