How many are you having?

kidlove

Reaction score
I know for sure that I am having twins I just don't know what they are yet. :oneofeach: :twingirls: :twinboys: I kinda want peoples opinion on what they think. Like is gonna be hard for me and my fiancee but we will give these kids the best life we can. :baby: :baby:

Congrats! Are they in two separate sacs or the same one? I always wanted twins and this was my last chance, but early scan last week showed only one. I think my mind tricked me into seeing a shadowy extra bit in the top of the large sac (my baby was in the bottom of it) - but that's just wishful thinking and I'm sure at my 8 week scan only one will be confirmed.

My brother recently had twins last year on their third go too, so now they have four kids. It has been hard for them, I won't lie, but so utterly amazing and rewarding too. Two is a lot more work, but double the love and fun too from the looks of it. Good luck!

Aww congrats! We fostered twins for a year when they were 1 - 2 years old. It was SO much work but so unbelievably sweet as well. Newborn stage will be rough, but it goes by so quickly and you'll survive. ;)

I'm just having one, although I would've been thrilled if we had been blessed with two.

I thought for sure we were having twins this time. This is my 8th pregnancy but only 4th living baby (I've had 3 mmcs and 1 chemical) so I thought that would have increased our chances but nope... ultrasound showed only 1 bean! Even the girls on my journal thought we were having twins because of how dark my tests were so early. Oh, well. My youngest is only 6 months old so I can't imagine if it was twins having three babies under a year lol. This will be our final baby.

Third pregnancy and only one in my belly, thankfully though. I think the fates give only the most strong willed two lol :haha:

First ever pregnancy and from my 7wk US they said one little bean. However it was a joke because I'm over 30, a bit heavy, and twins run in my family to not be surprised if I had them. Plus my HCG lvl jumped up high from 5wk -5wk+5. Even one of my friends sister has twins and she told me at her sisters first US at 7wks they only saw one baby. They saw the other at the next US so guess we will see next month on the 14th

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->