How many babies will you have (gender and names)

NGRidley

Pregnant w #1 after MMC
Reaction score
So I just did this Quiz on Facebook for fun.

https://apps.facebook.com/howmany-qvnaj/index.php?src=m2&b=12&t=1253725503

My Results:
6 babies, 4 boys, 2 girls.: You will have twin boys when you are 24 called Nathan and Noah. Then you will have a girl when you are ...26 called Millie. Then another boy called Simon when you are 29. You will finally have another set of twins when you are 33 one boy and one girl called Kian and Michaela :)

EEK 6 is a lot!!

Not quite accurate (as I am 25 now)...but the odd things to this are:
1) DHs nan has predicted that we will be having twins
2) Noah is one of my top names (as is Michaela, but with a different spelling)
3) I think I want my first child to be a boy.

i hope its wrong coz apparantly im only having one child!!! a girl called lily when im 24...well im 25 in july so she'd better arrive soon lol x

You will have twin boys when you are 24 called Nathan and Noah. Then you will have a girl when you are 26 called Millie. Then another boy called Simon when you are 29. You will finally have another set of twins when you are 33 one boy and one girl called Kian and Michaela :)

LOL... i had Niall when i was 20, Keavey-Leigh when i was 25, Alexander when i was 29 and Jasmine when i was 33.

Couldn't be more wrong - gotta love them Facebook quizzes!

"You will have a little baby girl called Lily :) You will have her when you are 24 and she will be your only child. "

OMG
Apart from the fact that I don't have a time machine (I'm 32 already!), I would like one baby, preferably a girl and chose the name a couple of years ago - Lily Isabella.

You will have twin boys when you are 24 called Nathan and Noah. Then you will have a girl when you are 26 called Millie. Then another boy called Simon when you are 29. You will finally have another set of twins when you are 33 one boy and one girl called Kian and Michaela :)

Or I will have a little boy called Harry when I am 26..... am ok with the girl, boy, twins thing after though.... They can shove the names too.... Simon? Hell no....

No mention of my 2 girls i already have named Portia and Ava... :wacko:

not to mention i do not like the names Nathan Millie, Simon Kian or Michaela :nope:

Noah i do like though.

You will have twin boys when you are 24 called Nathan and Noah.
Then you will have a girl when you are 26 called Millie.
Then another boy called Simon when you are 29.
You will finally have another set of twins when you are 33 one boy and one girl called Kian and Michaela :)

Twins do run in both our families lol. I do not care for those names though lol

You will have twin girls called Tegan Olivia and Ellie-May when you are 25.

Those names are cute, but I wouldn't call my girls that (if I ever get pregnant)
I have twin sisters though, so twins is in my family.
And I'm 21 at the moment, so that would mean only another few years, lol.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AngelMom1012
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->