How many children do you want?

Twins and triplets? Bring it on, I have always dreamt for twins, another and 1 adopted as I said before. I would be over the moon with twins!!!

2,3 or 4 :lol: i'm good with whatever, i can just tell i'll want more each times my friends have them :lol:
Also i'm DETERMINED to have one that looks like me so i will keep going until then ha ha ha!!

We would like 3, although if all 3 are the same sex we will have 1 more in the hope we get the other sex then!

I think to start out 1/2 then i guess it depends on money and getting a 4 bed house!
I think me and oh would like to have one, then wait a good few years before next one.
Who knows!! lol
x

I want 2, maybe 3. Hubby would be happy stopping with the one we have now, but has agreed to try for number 2. So 3 would be pushing it for him, I'm sure :) We'll see how he feels in a few more years.

I keep saying 4 and DF keeps saying 2. I think we'll end up in the middle. But who knows...one at a time...unless multiples...but that's unlikely.

I'd like 3 - DH only wanted one so we're compromising with 2.

hopefully 2

but depends on the first birth an how it goes haha

I would prefer 3 or 4. I'll be blessed and happy to have one.

Hopefully 2 or would maybe stretch to 3. I like the idea of my :baby: having at least one sibling - I always wanted a brother or sister.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->