How many children do you want?

calm

Reaction score
I don't know if this question has been asked before, if so please direct me to the link.

I always find it very difficult to think beyond one child. I don't know if it is because I think I will find pregnancy hard, or that I am already 32, or because I think more than one will be hard being a working mum, or because I think I won't be able to cope... I suppose 2 would be nice, or 3... But if I could have just that one special baby I think I would kiss the floor and be satisfied (or not, who know how I will feel then)

If we were lucky enough, we would love 2, one boy and one girl.....that of course is in an ideal world!

x

I would like 4, but 2 would be alright, 3 would be fab! :D I think I'll decide when I get there x

I always said 2, Hubby would like 3.
I guess we'll see when the time comes.... gonna enjoy my newborn for now though :D

Id like as many as i can have! gonna have to buy a bus!

We'd at least like 2 babies and ideally a boy and a girl to get the best of both worlds. I think 3's a nice little number though and my OH agrees.
Obviously we'll have to see how I feel after the first pregnancy, I may have 1 and say never again!

I think 2 - hubby used to say it would be "1 OR NONE" but nowadays he talks about children in the plural so I think he would have 2 also x

I want 2 or 3 but oh only wants 2.

I want 3, my husband only wants 1. We've come to the compromise of having the first baby and then seeing if either of us changes our mind.

Vesta, As soon as he sees your newborn :baby: he will put in an order for a dozen more :baby::baby::baby::baby::baby::baby:

I would love to have 2, a boy and girl

I said after my 1st no more then after my 2nd i said no more then now harry is nearly 5 months old and im already wtt for num 4!!
Hubby said he would just keep going!!!! He would say that he hasnt given birth and got cankles!!!! :lol:

I've always hoped for 4 maybe adopting number 4 or number 5 if I just love pregnancy. DH just says whatever you want I want but lets have one first and then see...
PS: for those of you who just want 1 I really advise you to have at least two. I was a single child and it was tough. Think about it. xx

I agree...I don't want my child to be an only child. I think 2 or 3 would be nice. Lately, though, I've been having dreams (nightmares??) of triplet girls. I would like 3, but I don't think I want them all at once!

We both want at least 2...maybe 3 depending on our finances. Hubby was an only child, so he 100% wants at least 2.

I'm gatecrashing and I'm sorry but I need to come back and visit once in a while. :blush:

Anyways, I want up to five kids. My OH only wants three, so we'll have to see how that goes. We will have one of each after August (my due date), and we'll probably have a long discussion about it after that. I don't think it's going to be any less than three though. :)

I think i'd Like 2 or 4, I dont like odd numbers lol. There is a high risk of twins, so i may have just the one set and stop there hehe. x

Both myself and h2b would quite like 4. He is 1 of 4 and I'm the eldest of 2. He keeps saying either 4 or 6but I can't see myself coping with 6 kids! He likes being 1 of 4 and I can understand how it avoids the problem of 1 child being the middle child so 4 sounds good to me!!

Beca :wave:

Both myself and h2b would quite like 4. He is 1 of 4 and I'm the eldest of 2. He keeps saying either 4 or 6but I can't see myself coping with 6 kids! He likes being 1 of 4 and I can understand how it avoids the problem of 1 child being the middle child so 4 sounds good to me!!

Beca :wave:

My gosh 6! That is one brave hubby. As much as I look forward to pregnancy, I do envy the men placing their order and waiting for it to happen.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->