How many children?

goofy

mum of 2
Reaction score
how many children is everyone planning to have/ or like to have?

Im onto my third pregnancy now - got 2 girls aged 7 n 5- im thinking id quite like 4 children. As with 3, i feel one always gets left out.

Whats everyone elses thoughts n ideas?
it would be nice to do a poll on this but dont know how to do it. Im jus curious n bored lol.

We always said 3 but probably 4:happydance:

I have Lauren 5, Abi 4, Toby 10months and due to have Smudge in Feb:cloud9:

I'm still undecided. I think maybe one more after this pregnancy. I already have one son from a previous relationship and Hubby has one son from a previous. Will have to play it by ear.

em , managed to work out how to do a poll .... but i should have added an option for undecided (just seen ur reply beltane) n now i dont know how to edit the poll options. Does anyone know how to do it?

i said 3 but may stick with 2 now i'll have one of each, if i had a girl next means i'd have a newborn and a 17/18yr old in the same room lol, may not go down too well lol

This one will do me fine. I dont want to go through this again. :(

I cant decide between 2 or 3 i think i would like 2 but i will end up getting broody when all my friends have babies and i decide i want another :lol:

I cant decide between 2 or 3 i think i would like 2 but i will end up getting broody when all my friends have babies and i decide i want another :lol:

Exactly what I was going to say! Definitely at least 2 though :baby: x

i said i always 2 1 of each & now im on my third definitly my last,if this had been my first pg it would have been my last :)

I want 1 more.. if that :)

This was my first pregnancy and it was a bad one which has put me off abit :rofl:

I'm pregnant with my second and it'll be my last x

I always said 2 and when I had one of each I was more than happy especially after so many miscarriages.But I went through divorce met some one else who never had children so I agreed to one more.Ha ha my 4th is due in 7 weeks! I feel that this is enough.One my body can not take any more and 2 its just a nice balance.The thing i get now though which gets on my nerves are peoples snooty looks when they see me with 3 kids and a bump.Or they say how can you possibly want any more or put me down as a scrounger on the dole.I work and so does my partner.And I love em all the same.Must admit some days I could quite happily sell them!

I want 3, possibly four.
Ive aleady got Alex, whose just turned 1, and im TTC number two now.
Ive got a thing about large age gaps between kids...and i hope to have given birth to them all by the age of 28...or at least be pregnant with last one by then...so a very busy few years lol!

I say this. But when my mates all start there families (im 19, only one out of them with a child) i'll get broody again and want another. So i'll probably ave another when im like 40 loll...but by then alex will be 20 :O

I really do think in to things too much...

so yeah.
3 or 4 :D :baby:

Iam exactly the same as you goofy hun , I have 3rd one due ... And in a few years would love to have number 4 to even numbers out :) .
But i may change my mind after labour day again , Lol 2 times so far i have said iam never doing that again , And here iam again lol . xx .

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->