How many children?

When we were younger hubby and I used to talk about having three. But these days I really just want this one! I'm enjoying this pregnancy so far, but I'm just focussed on doing the best job we can with this one before even considering any more.

If we do decide to have another, and it would only be one more, I would want to wait a good three-four years before having the second. There's no way I'm having two in nappies at the same time!

We've always wanted 3 - the first 2 ideally a year-2 years apart and the 3rd a few years later - although I wouldn't rule out 4 - will have to see how broody we are after number 3! I know you can't plan it all exactly but in an ideal world, that's what we'd have.

I am pregnant with my 4th and last one so I'm done after this xxx

definetly i agree with some opf the comments that sometimes these things arent planned ... n i laughed at some of the comments about bad pregnacies and never again. I remember that exact same comment from myself in my first pregnancy n OMG the labour was a nightmare but here i am onto my third. lol But to be honest i have times when i think this could be my last it makes me feel a lil sad which is why im thinking if all goes well with baby who knows no4 may come.

Its all just planning in an ideal word - at the end of the day nobody knows whats round the corner.

The results are interesting though - I dont know if this is jus me but i have been noticing so many more bigger (when i mean bigger i mean 3 or more) families around my area so i thought maybe that had become the norm rather than the 2 kids. Again i guess no one knows for definate who knows all those that said two may even go on for their third.

I WAS planning on three. Well I'd like a boy and a girl so if we had got that at 2 we would have stopped, but I am not sure if i want to go through this again so time will tell I guess!

The results are interesting though - I dont know if this is jus me but i have been noticing so many more bigger (when i mean bigger i mean 3 or more) families around my area so i thought maybe that had become the norm rather than the 2 kids. Again i guess no one knows for definate who knows all those that said two may even go on for their third.

It varies from area to area, but you might find this interesting: https://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/uk/7071611.stm

In 2006 the average number of kids per family in the UK was 1.8.

Well i only wanted one to begin with and thought i was done after number 4 had a coil put in which came out and the same month i'm pregnant with number 5!!! This is def it tho. I think this one's another girl tho i could be wrong. I have Callum 9, Kai 7, Tahlia 2 and Jared 8 months and bump lol.
I think both my husband and i would lose it if there were anymore lol

I have said never again many times lol

It varies from area to area, but you might find this interesting: https://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/uk/7071611.stm

In 2006 the average number of kids per family in the UK was 1.8.

thanx 4 that shifter ... im just wondering if that statistic is based on people wanting less kids or just life circumstances that prevent u having more ...

1 for now, but put 3, only because OH really wants 3 and he has a good way of convincing me to do anything. lol.

hmmm I always said 3 or 4 but now ive been pregnant i think 2. :)

We'd like to have 2, but I'm not very good at this pregnancy lark, so we may just have to get a dog instead.

i have always wanted 4. not 1 coz ill spoil it too much, not two coz the OH is one of two, im one of three and hated being the 'middle child' so four it is haha but ask me again after labour and it migt be a different story.

I cant decide between 2 or 3 i think i would like 2 but i will end up getting broody when all my friends have babies and i decide i want another :lol:

i agree but i think ill have this one 1st then decide, but i dont want him 2 be an only child so.... xxx

We'd like to have 2, but I'm not very good at this pregnancy lark, so we may just have to get a dog instead.

hahaha .. i had to laugh cos i got a friend who did exactly that. we grew up together n i know her really well .. she had always wanted 3 kids .. n now shes got a lil boy n two dogs lol. She says she just cant go through pregnancy ever again so she compensated by getting 2 puppies :rofl: ... but i hope u go 4 ur two hehe x n then get ur dog afterwards.

Our original plan was 2. I'm now pregnant with #6....

One day I'll work out what causes them ;) :lol:

we'd like 3 or 4..... but let's see how we get along with one to start with.... x x

No idea, I think I'll see how I feel when Sophie is here. I think I'd be fine with just having one, but it would be nice to have two. Then again, I really want to be a foster Mum when Sophie is older, and adopt a foster child.

DH and I just want one child, although we'd never say never...

xx

I only want one but my hubby wants two. I have found pregnancy so far very hard and wouldn't want to go through it again, but I suppose you can never say never really. The other thing is my age, I will have just turned 38 when this one is born, so there wouldn't be much time to squeeze another one in and there is the worry of being an even older pregnant person than I am now!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->