How Many Days After IB can you get BFP?

LadyKate1980

Reaction score
Does anyone know how many days after experiencing implantation bleeding it takes for HCG to rise to detectable levels in your urine?
Some things I've read say 2-4 days after implantation you should be able to get a positive on an HPT, but other things I've read say that after implantation it takes 3-4 days to show up on a blood test and then another 3-4 days AFTER that for it to show up on an HPT...so, about a week after implantation??

Sooo confused! Any insight or personal experience with this one?

I've seen it happen anywhere from 2-4 days after! Goodluck and FX for you!

And I totally just wrote that without scrolling to read your whole post.....LOL....

Thanks! It's been almost 4 days and still BFNs, but I *feel* pregnant with several symptoms...AF due tomorrow so I guess we'll see.

Found this on the internet:

"After implantation, one needs to wait at least 2-3 days for HcG to be shown in any reasonable amount (15mIU for blood test) to show positive. For early HPT (urine test), HcG needs to reach 25mIU which can usually be reached within 5 days after implantation."

"The HCG blood level will initially start off very low (at least 5 IU/L), but then rapidly increase (doubling every 2 to 3 days), so that within a few days to a week or so, the HCG level becomes high enough to be detected in the woman's urine"

I had bleeding from 4dpo, but didn't get my bfp until 10dpo. (I ovulated quite late in this cycle, so 10dpo was the day before AF was due).

Good luck xx

Hi hun i have heard that its around 48hrs!! But it could be different with every woman!
Good luck hun :hugs:

xx

I never had a implantation spot only cramps but for me its typically been about 2-3 days after implantation cramps started that it will show on a HPT. a old friend of mine had a + pregnancy test the same day as the spotting , so its different for some women. Good luck.

Hi,

Has anyone else had any experience with this?? I'm 4-5 days after possible ib ans still BFN :( I need some hope!

I got mine 36 hours later. Good luck x

I'm soooo glad this question was asked......I just thought I could have a good night out but now your post made me think!!!

I'm on CD60, had red smear on loo paper on CD57 & CD59, very tired and sicky feeling, posted pics in gallery and some said possible :bfp: so I did a Digi today (not FMU) and got a :bfn:

But if I had IB yesterday its possible that today was to soon to test???

Well thats what I gather from you lovely ladies

I never had a implantation spot only cramps but for me its typically been about 2-3 days after implantation cramps started that it will show on a HPT. a old friend of mine had a + pregnancy test the same day as the spotting , so its different for some women. Good luck.

Got a faint but def there and thick positive today--7 dpo and I had just a bit of pink spotting this am..I had a weird 'bubblepopping' sensation at 4 dpo though too..So I think it is different for everyone...I tested early with my dd too...But just amazed that it is happening again...Don't give up until AF shows because some ladies don't get their positive till after AF is missed!

:dust:

Mine was Brown yellow thick cm. Than EWCM with pink tint later that day into the next day. I was cramping too. I still am. But no spotting since Monday. I had 2 days of it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->