How many days is it......???

Only a few hours if you think about it really, getting jittery, i bought a pack of red balloons with hearts on, and some glitter to fill them with for the boys to pop as a little gender reveal for them xx i have blue and silver for boy and red and gold for girl xxxx

Only a few hours if you think about it really, getting jittery, i bought a pack of red balloons with hearts on, and some glitter to fill them with for the boys to pop as a little gender reveal for them xx i have blue and silver for boy and red and gold for girl xxxx

That's such a cute idea!

Only problem is i want to fill them now lol, like everything done yesterday, crazy woman i am. Can you upload vids on here xx would be nice if i filmed it and shared xx

Id say u prob can put up vid.
But I've never tried
If we can put up pics
U can prob put up video

I do that watch a season in a few days then regret it :blush:

Not long now what time is your scan Thurs? I have my repeat scan Thurs afternoon as my little lady would more and they couldnt get all the measurements

Its 12:30 :wacko: Ah bless her, i sort of like it when they don't cooperate lol

I do and I dont I've got a nearly 10 year old who dosent cooperate at all could do with out another :haha:

Today is the day! Good luck, hope it all goes well xx

Hello girls i had my scan and everything was fine and dandy xxx Thank you all for your support!

Isobel.jpg

Here is baby xxxx And its a ...............................GIRL XXXXXXXXX

I was shaking after i seen her bits and bobs, couldn't believe it!

Congratulations! So very happy for you. <3

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"