How many days of EWCM?

WanaBaba

Reaction score
Hi ladies :flower:

Just wondering how many days of EWCM you ladies have? And on which one of these days you ovulate?

We are NTNP at the moment, I'd love to be actively ttc but oh is in the army doing basic training so can only ttc when he comes home at weekends, sometimes every other weekend!
So for this reason I've tried not to get too into it by temping or using ov kits or anything but I am getting so confused by my cm!

Last month I had 3 days of EWCM starting cd13 and then oh came home the next day when cm had turned watery/creamy. I thought we might be in with a chance as my cycles are around 31 days. Turned out to be 33 days that month so when did I ovulate? I thought the Luteal phase was only meant to be 14 days long? If I ovulated cd 14 that would make leutal phase 19 days?

Anyway so this month.... I had an unusually heavy period which usually lasts 5 days well it lasted a week of full on bleeding and then another week of spotting brown blood! And then on cd 14 I started getting TONS of EWCM although it was brown?! Got this for 3 days and then on the fourth it was very clear and kinda stretchy but not asmuch as it had been so I though ok it's gone I must have already ovulated. Oh came home that night and we dtd (cd17) and we went to change position after I came :blush: (so sorry about the tmi!) and omg soooo much EWCM started coming out and it was realllllly stretchy! Had a sort of whiteish colour too which is strange?
So does this mean I was still getting EWCM this day and may not have already ovulated?

Really hope someone can help I'm so confused with it all and it's soo hard not to over think everything!

ETA. So sorry about how long this has turned out to be!

Ur LP is different for everyone. It can b between 10 nd 14 days, any less then u have a LP defect. As for the ewcm that can happen up to a week b4 u O nd a week after, every women is different.
To work out how long ur LP is count 1DPO 48 hours after u get a POS OPK to the day b4 ur AF arrives nd that will give u ur LP length.

I had 3 days of ewcm, then on the 4th day lots which is when I had a positive opk and then the 5th day still had some and it gradually subsided to just very wet and now dpo7 my cm has pretty much dried up.

Well, heavy & creamy discharge was one of my pregnancy symptoms actually....so...have you considered testing? :)

Lots of baby dust to you! :)

Well, heavy & creamy discharge was one of my pregnancy symptoms actually....so...have you considered testing? :)

Lots of baby dust to you! :)

Thankyou :flower:
I'm only on cd24 so too early to test yet! I usually have cycles around 30 - 33days.
My cm dried up straight after the fourth day of EWCM! And has been dry since apart from the tiniest bit creamy today!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sylvi.H.
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->