how many days of +'s do you get?

aliwnec10

Reaction score
So using the OPK's... how many days do you usually get a positive for?

I got a strong positive on monday and it seems like i got another strong positive today. Shouldn't they be becoming negative?

i get 2 positives , this mth i didnt get a pos till tea time then one the next day x

in the past i have had just the one tho x
its fine not to worry x

I had almost positive on Monday, (lines same colour) then a definite postive yesterday (line a lot darker than control line) then this morning got two lines same colour again. x

I got a positive at 8pm on Saturday, 2pm on Sunday and Monday early morning. It was negative Monday afternoon, so it was 3 days of positives, but over 36 hours so I think I caught my surge on the way up and down.

this month i dont think i really got a positive, but last minth got a nice positive all day then the next day nothing xx

I was doing some research and it says that sometimes when you get a + opk a second time days later it could be that your egg had trouble releasing the first time around and your body is gearing up to release another egg. GL!

This was my first month using opk and I had a positive on Saturday morning and very strong lines early Sunday morning...back to normal levels on Monday. So that's two days of positives. I believe I actually O'ed on the second day based on opk and cramping.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->