How many days til your AF is due?

LittleMum

Mum to 22 mth old and ttc
Reaction score
I'm due on between 13th and 16th of this month! Can't wait to test on the 13th if AF hasn't shown by then!
So I've got 9 days and counting!! Anyone else who will be testing around this time?
We can be test buddies :)

Im due on the 15th! But I will be in Croatia until 24th so I was thinking about just leaving it and testing when when i get home if AF hasn't shown up. (though im not feeling positive this month....) I may not be able to wait until were home though, *wink*

I'm due on between 13th and 16th of this month! Can't wait to test on the 13th if AF hasn't shown by then!
So I've got 9 days and counting!! Anyone else who will be testing around this time?

Im do around 13-15th IF IT'S NOT IRREGULAR... 9 DAYS counting for me too!!

I have only had cramping last week ..I dont wannna look into to many symptoms ..My Bday is the 16th ..It would be an Amazing gift to have a BFP !!! All up to God!

I had light cramps Monday and Tuesday so put it down to ovulation pains?!

Yeah you can get ovulation pains. Im not thinking about it to much this time, I don't want to get over excited then hideously disappointed when AF comes.

Good luck greekgrl for your birthday present :)

Af due round 11/12 got cramps like af coming an aore nipples x

AF due 13th too. Probably start testing on the 10th. I've had cramping quite a lot & sore nipples x

I'm the same! 14th - 15th! Baby dust to you all!

I'm due AF on the 18th.. soo far away..!

Urrgh! It's so hard waiting ! I'm due on approx 15th so when can I start testing?! :s bonkers... :s holding out until 10th... :)

I can't do this waiting business!! I ordered some pregnancy tests from amazon yesterday, got 10 NHS kits for £1.70! So will start testing as soon as they arrive! Hopefully Monday, that will be 7dpo but if negative will still try again on Thursday as feeling hopeful :)

I'm due on the 17th. I come off of BC so this month would be my first month trying :happydance:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->