How many do I need to buy?

anita665

Mum of 2 & expecting 3rd
Reaction score
I'm finally thinking about getting some stuff for baby.

I was wondering if some of you with babies could tell me what bedding I need.

I'm only going to be using a moses basket to start with but I have a pram as well. How many sheets and blankets do I need to buy?

I think I've read that you need at least 3 sheets (so that you aren't constantly having to wash them), a couple of heavier blankets, and 12 receiving blankets. I'm sure it varies from person to person as to what they get, I just want to make sure I have enough that I'm not always running to get laundry done.

I don't think you could have enough sheets and blankets.....saves on the amount washing you have to do. xx

On a similar subject, this might sound like a really dumb question, but I know nothing about babies.

They dont need pillows do they?

xxx

On a similar subject, this might sound like a really dumb question, but I know nothing about babies.

They dont need pillows do they?

xxx

No they say you shouldnt let you child sleep with a pillow until they're at least 1 year old as there spine needs to develop.

Also it can cause suffocation & is related to cot death

x

Cool, ta. We were just talking about bedding last night and I knew my brother didnt have one, but I wasnt sure if that was a normal thing or not.

Thank you :) I feel a bit silly!

xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"