How many DPO can you test with a clearblue digi?

Eoz

Mummy of 5! Eeek!
Reaction score
As the title says really. I am going loopy as I swear my dates are wrong.

The doctor is going by my lmp 9th Oct.I had a 4 hr bleed on 7th November.I got a :bfp: 30th November.I usually ovulate 23rd.So can I have got a positive result 7/8 days after ovulation? I really can not see how?

I re tested today and got 3+ on the digi so I'm baffled.My scan isnt untill the 12th.

Any help or similar storys would be fab x

Would the 7th of November bleed be implantation??? Then that all would make sense??
Don't go on when u usually ovulate, as you could be mistaken, like I was on my BFP cycle!!!! Either way hun, things are looking gooooood!!! To be further gone than u think u r, is not a worry!!

xxx:hugs::hugs::hugs:

I was thinking Implantation but that would be a month after lmp so where would that leave me with dates?

roll on the 12th Jan !!

Did you have similar worrys?

I was thinking Implantation but that would be a month after lmp so where would that leave me with dates?

roll on the 12th Jan !!

Did you have similar worrys?

Maybe try and get an earlier scan?? A reassurance scan?? then they will give you more of a clue? And what does your mw say?
xxx:hugs::hugs::hugs:

Seeing M/W on 23rd so I'll hang on till then as I know I'm preggy.The dr has said no early scan as i'm not bleeding.Oh well just have to over eat xmas choc to take my mind off it xxxxxx

Thank you hun xx

Hi there, because my cycles are 50+ days sometimes they are going by my measurements from my early dating scan. According to those it meant I got my first bfp on 7/8 dpo - so yes definitely possible! My obgyn also said you are more likely to get early positive results if you are carrying twins or a girl! Fingers xed. x

oooo thank you xxxx I however think it may have been another twin loss had one last pregnancy xxxx

i've also heard to not really trust the conception calculator on it too because some people that have stronger hcg will read further than they really are as well....but congrats anyways!

This is my 3rd and they have crept up each time but my sister got 3+ and was actually near 9 weeks x

your the same dates as me i got my bfp on 7dpo so i would say yes its pos and you are bang on, that bleed could have been ib or like you said twin loss but congrats baby no 5too we must be mad !

I got a 3+ when I was 4 weeks and 3 days :rofl: How I dont know.......xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->