• Welcome back! The Xenforo Cloud migration is now complete. Thank you for your patience! NOTE: please make sure to report any issues to our Technical Support forum and we'll review ASAP.

How many dpo & fasting for hcg??

DaisyBee

Mom of 2
Reaction score
I got my BFP on Sat. Today I was supposed to have an annual but it got rescheduled to Thurs but told them I didnt want to wait that long to be seen since my BFP and my history of chemicals. They told me to go to urgent care so I thought nothing of it and headed over. Ends up they wont see you at urgent care if your pregnant (weird I thought) but had me walk to the e.r. part- same building I think same people just different $ HA! Anyway they did blood work & my hcg was 86. I go to obgyn on Wed. for follow up to e.r. visit. Assuming they are going to do another blood test. I was fasting for blood work today -cause was going to have everything checked with gp. So do I need to fast for blood work to check hcg?? So I thought this level seemed ok for how early I am but know hard to judge without a 2nd # so trying not to panic til wed!

Also -how do I figure out how many dpo I am?? Do people just guess if they are not temping? My + opk tests were Mar 31 & Apr 1 - so that puts me where? Someone in ttc thought Sat was dpo 10? Do you guys think that was a guess - and do you think its right?

Thanks in advance to your replies - Im really nervous right now and trying not to be. Blood pressure was too high today and going to be discussing it further with gp on thursday. Of course its high right now - im scared and nervous!!

Those levels sound OK for where you are right now. I found out Friday and had my levels checked there were at 81 which my Dr. says was fine for 3weeks and 3-4 days. He also has me coming back in on Thursday to have them checked again. Mostly to reassure me due to past problems so I do not stress!! Just take a few deep breaths that will help with the BP.

I too am scared and nervous! Hope everything is good! :hug:

I did not temp or ovulate check so I can not help with that one. I just went by my last :witch: and that was the 19 of March. As far as the fasting ?? I have been pregnant 3 times (this is my 4th) and I have never fasted before going to the Dr. for HCG levels.:hugs: Hope this helped.

Thank you so much!! Good luck with yours on Thurs! Helps me to know others are going through the same thing - makes me less nervous for some reason! :hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mummynugs
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"