How many hpts have you taken? Help me stop!

Baby Me

Back to treatment
Reaction score
I've taken 17 so far and still have 6 in the drawer. Had a chemical in sept so can't stop, but I really want to. Been testing sometimes twice daily since 12dpo.

How can I stop? It's causing me so much anxiety.

Just to add this is an ivf fet cycle.

Too many to count! I finally stopped after getting 3+ for 3 days in a row. :)

I know what its like! Since 2008, I've probably taken thousands lol!
This pregnancy, I've taken 6 good tests, 2 digis and two bags of 30 ic's... And that's me being 'relaxed' about it lol!!
I tend to stop when the hook effect kicks in, as its a bit pointless after that! X

Is your dr ordering beta hcg's? Those will help put your mind at ease! It's so stressful, I know. :(. We had been ttc for 2.5 yrs with 2 chemicals, and a mmc at 8 weeks. It's so hard to just wait, but I'm sure everything will be just fine for you this time!

My clinic don't do betas, they make you do hpt at 4 weeks and if it's positive they just scan at 6 weeks. Last time I stopped testing very early and was shocked when the scan showed nothing.

I have two digis, am 5+1 today so they should be 3+ but I'm too scared to take them! Last one I took a few days ago was 2-3. It takes forever for the number of weeks to display and waiting is agony!!

omg girl! lol. that's a lot of tests. And I thought I took a lot...I took 4 this time. hehe. I stopped because it was stressing me out!

I've taken about 10 FRER's and about 10 digis because it was stuck on 1-2 for ages and I was all panicked so wanted to keep testing til I gt 2-3 then 3+. I'm now at 3+ and I've booked a private scan for Friday to help ease my mind! I have also taken about 20 IC's :blush: whoops

:flow:

I tested until 24dpo. lol

But people told me to be careful about testing since at some point the line will start to get lighter and it could freak you out. So I stopped since I knew I'd probably panic. I also stopped temping about a week before I stopped taking hpts.

I took 14! I got my first faint :bfp: 10 days before AF was due so i tested until a few days after AF would have been due and i got a strong positive :thumbup:
My last pregnancy i only did 4 :thumbup:

25 internet strips... 4 FRERs... 2 digitals... and maybe 10 $1 store tests... sooo like 40?!?! I am done after today though.. no more tests left, and I'm not buying anymore :) I am 6 weeks tomorrow, and I have my first appt!!

With my ds I think it was about 20 lol! Didn't stop until my 7 week scan!

So far this time I'm on number 7 and have one more left. I've promised myself no more after that one but seen as I won't be having an early scan this time I don't know if I'll be able to stop. There's just something really reassuring about seeing lovely dark lines

Since 2nd I've used 43 internet cheapies, 1 tesco ownbrand and I have 2 cb digi for tomorrow and next week xx

2 clearblue digis, both saying "3+ weeks"

Ordered 20 cheapies from ebay last night...

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->