How Many Irish Girls Are Here And Where Are You From???

Im (unfortunately) from Ballymun :blush: My mam still lives there, my dad lives in Finglas :) I now live in Cavan Town.how about you? where about in Dublin do you live? xxx

Im from Donaghmede beside Raheny girls{Orignally Sheriff Street lol} :)Ahhhhhh great to have you on here:)Im living in Donaghmede most my life:)
Were 5years TTC#2 we fell preg while i was on the pill with Katie haaaaaaaahaaaaaaaaa typicall!!!!!!Im with my OH 11years this year:)And you girls:)

just nipped over from 1st tri boards to say hi, im trudy, i'm 30 and i'm from Bangor, Co. Down....

hope to see some of you Irish ladies on the pregnancy boards soon

babydust to you all x

im with my OH almost 5 years, he's from ballyfermot :cloud9: ttc our first for 20 months of ntnp and ttc :) xxx yay delighted to see some irish girls on here :happydance: xxxx

How did I miss this thread???

I am Niamh, 34, Galway. Great to see this thread girls.

Hey girlies:)How are we all doing lately?????Hope your all very well:)

hey im doing ok, have labryinthitis (sp?) so im ill i ovulated 3 days ago (should have been 6 days dpo, but FF moved my lines :growlmad: xxxx

:wave: hey missy :) where about in dublin are ya from? xxx

i am not from ireland i live in england but did live in athy co.kildare.. my family are still there now :) x

Welcome Missey and girlibird:)Great to have you here:) xoxox

Sarah~Awe hun hope your ok.Bet you get your BFP this cycle;)xoxoxox

Missey~OMG sooooo much in common lol Were also both LTTTCers wanna be LTTTC buddies??Where in Dub are you from??

Anyone else wanna be buddies??

Hey girls hope your all very well:)

Missy im from the Northside D13

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back