How many kids do you want & what she gaps?

Yo_Yo

Reaction score
How many kids do you all want ideally, and what kind of age gaps are you wanting/have between kids?

We would like 4, and I have a 5 year gap between my two. Hoping for a smaller gap next time.

What about you all?

I would like 3. We'd like the 2nd to have about a 3 year age gap from LO and then third to be about 4-5 years after 2nd :) x

Not sure! Between 2 and 4, need to see how we get on with our new little one first. I've always wanted quite small gaps no more than 3 years

I have two, 2 yrs apart - younger is 7 now. Couldn't start over now x

Im happy with just my LO now but I would be happy to have another as well though not for at least 5 years so a big age gap, for I got told I couldn't have kids so just one for me is more than amazing

I'd like 3/4.

Were NTNP right now, so hopefully the gap between our son and the next baby will e less than 2 years. Then we agreed to wait until my 30tu to try for number #3 (about 7yrs from now). And 4 soon after if we decide to have a 4th :thumbup:

We have three so far and there is a gap of just under two years between them. They are almost 4, just turned 2 and the baby is 2 months. I would like one more and the same gap of almost two years again.

We have 3 - eldest is just turned 4, middle is 18m and youngest is 3m.

We always planned 3, and originally intended to try for just what we have got so feel very lucky lol. We had though changed plans slightly to go for another 2+year gap as we liked that gap a lot with the first 2. However, 3rd had other ideas and arrived 15m after second lol.

We're 99% sure we're done. I have the odd moment where I think about adding a 4th, but then the practicalities start to kick in, and my health isn't the best, and we can provide well for our family as is....plus we always said 3, it's just a bit sad that it's 'over' so to speak.

Believe it or not, if we'd had a smaller gap to begin with I reckon we would have gone for a small gap again. It's nice to have 'babies' together tbh, and I do feel a bit sorry for my eldest at times as the babies are much higher maintenance than he is and I often have to force nice things upon him as he's in a different stage altogether lol.

I always had seen us with 2 approximately 2 years apart. We don't have that now but that's okay. :)

We might stop at this one or have one more hopefully 2-3 years gap. We'll see how having 2 goes first!

I always wanted two and quite close together. With my age and situation now they would have to be really really close together. ie. twins. Otherwise it will just be the one!

I will have an 11 months age gap between my two when this one is born, we always wanted a small age gap but iv now been pregnant 3 times in 12 months (had mc month before son) and im so tired, want to just be normal me again and not the hormonal bitch iv become! Saying that im 24 and my friends all want to wait until there about 30 to have children so maybe by the time there having kids il be broody again haha

I have two with an 18 month age gap, I definitely didn't plan that :lol: but I love how close they are now. I'm not planning anymore atm so it's hard to say what age gap I'd have or like, I don't have an OH for a start, but maybe if I ever met someone I'd have another one maybe two, who knows!

2, with 5-6 yrs gap, we're NTNP since Sept, if I don't get pregnant by Feb/ March we will start ttc seriously. We're not young (I'm 35, hubby 48)

Two I think, but I'm not sure. Age gap... Well I'm broody now but I think something between 4-8 years is how it'll end up, right now I'd rather have stability than another baby!

We might be done at 2 but we will see how we feel once the eldest is at school. 3 would be the absolute maximum

OH wants 4...i'd be happy with 2. We are trying next christmas so Callum will be almost 5 or just over 5 when baby is born (if it happens soon after starting to try)...we would probably wait the same age gap again (we are only 21 so still plenty of time left!)

I always wanted six, hubby wanted two. We had 15 months between the first two, 22 months between the second and third (third was stillborn though), 361 days between the third and fourth, then we begun TTC three months after the fourth, the fifth (again stillborn) was born two years and eleven months after the fourth. However, we are still TTC so there will be at least six years between my last earth baby being born and the next one which isn't what I would plan at all.

The next one we bring home will be our last x

I have 2, 21 months apart. I'd really love to have a 3rd, ideally with a 2-2.5 year gap between my DD and the baby, but not sure it will happen as DH is pretty set on 2. TBH I'd love to have 4, with a 3 year gap between numbers 2 and 3, then an 18 month-2 year gap between 3 and 4, but there's no way DH would go for that!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->