How many kids do you want & what she gaps?

I'd like 3 there is going to be 18 months between my daughter and son, I'd like to start TTC in 2 years time for number 3 so there will be roughly a 3 year age gap between number 2 and 3 that's all I want though :)

I'd like 3, maybe 4. Our next will probably be a bigger gap than what we will have soon [4 years 4 months] OH has said no more after this one, but I think he is just messing, or so I hope :haha:

I always said I wanted 6 but think ill quit at 3, my twins are due 4 days before my daughters 2nd birthday. My hubby didn't want any kids so we've done well considering =)

I'm sticking with 1! Always pictured myself with 1 girl x

Ideally, we would like 4. We want to add a girl to our family, but if that doesn't happen the 4th time around, we might try for 5... We're about to have our 3rd, and plan on waiting 2 or more years before having another one.

Always wanted two but now I just want the one.

In the future if we decide to have more then we might consider adoption instead. Someone on here said they adopted two children from abusive parents and I would love to be able to take the child away from that and give them a loving home.

Its years away yet though, might not even happen if our finances don't get better.

We want at least 3. Our first two (living at least) are one minute apart. ;) I was hoping for a 12 month gap but at this point we're going to be over that.

I would like to me. We are TTC number two year. And then number three probably quite a few years down the line.

I'm pretty sure I'm happy with just the one tbh...when Ivy was younger I said I could never have an only child because I grew up around loads of siblings but I don't really have any desire to go back to the baby years. I am only 24 though so may change my mind in the future but the age gap will be massive! I've never been broody or had any desire for another child since Ivy was born, literally not at all.

I definitely want two, maybe three depending. probably about 5+ year age gap so that I can get back to being me again, further my career, have some adventures as a family of 3 and then experience pregnancy and all that as if it's brand new again! :)

I wanted a boy then girl with a 2 year age gap. So I was pretty lucky!

I think two is perfect, a boy and a girl would be perfect! 2 or 3 year gap.

I think I'm done, I have boy/girl twins. Then I have a crazy thought of having more as I've always wanted a big family. Then I remember the sleepless nights and how much I struggled early on. And I just don't think I could handle having twins again, and once you've had twins once your chances of having them again are quite high.

IF i have another i'd want to do it sooner rather than later, wouldn't really want more than 4/5 years between them.

Now I'm thinking about it again I really don't want anymore. I'll change my mind in 10 minutes again though. It's like a daily internal debate at the moment!

I've always wanted 3 kids, not too far apart so they can do relatively the same things together but far enough apart so that one can protect the other.

I have 3 :) First age gap was 21mths and 2nd age gap was 7yrs.

I think I prefer big age gap but both have pros and cons :)

My bigger two are close in age and its lovely but it didnt come without hard work. I had no me time and my son was sleeping through when DD was born but that all stopped and he got jealous. I was very tired! lol I am glad they have each other though and I wanted a boy and girl so was glad :)

Big age gap was a huge shock to system. Its not all bad though as they were old enough to understand my pregnancy, I slept when I wanted and they loved coming to appointments. The early days were good as again I slept when baby slept. I love seeing them interact with her and learn about her age and development. x

We want two kids. Age gap is going to be about 5 yrs.

I flit between 1 and 2 every 10 minutes. I'd like two girls too. I want a big age gap between them so I have one on one time with the 2nd whilst DD is at school, making it also fairer on her. But then I remember how much I hated being pregnant, what a rough time I had after giving birth and worry that if DH had to work away again, (DD was 8 weeks when he got a new contract 3 hours away!) then I'd probably go loopy. Who knows, DH hasn't ruled anything out but as time goes on, the more I analyse and the more I go against the idea. The risk of multiple birth is high too in my family and my fear would also be giving up my career for it all which would be a massive blow to us both mentally for me and financially. It's difficult.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->