How many kids do you want?

aidensxmomma

4 on Earth, Many in Heaven
Reaction score
I'm not sure if there is a thread like this anywhere, but I'm curious. :)

I want four kids, but OH is happy with two. We will have one more for sure, and maybe stop there. In the future, I'd like to adopt or foster, though.

So what about everyone else?

3 or 4 I think would be our perfect number....but I'll be delighted with whatever life brings us xxx

Probably stop at 2 of our own and adopt older children in the future. I would start adopting from now but I very much doubt they would let us since we only have a two bed house :(

I only want two children, as i personally think more then that is abit selfish as there are too many people in the world, no offence to anybody here.

We're planning on 4. I want more than 2 and OH doesn't want an odd number as he's concerned about the effects on a middle child and he wants more than 2 too, so 4 it is! :happydance:

We also feel that there are too many old people in the UK and that more youth will be helpful to society. There needs to be young people to support an aging population. I don't know how to expain it properly really.

Beca :wave:

hhmmm me and OH cant settle on this so we will take what ever we are blessed with.
We are both 1 of 3 children.
I think i would love 3 (in my little dream world)
But oh thinks 2, a boy and a girl
x

I would ideally like more than two and OH doesn't want three so we have settled on four :) it depends what life holds for us though I will be happy with whatever happens :)

I want 4, to close together, then a space of 5 or 6 years and then another two close together if money will permit, preferably 2 boys 2 girls but its like a box of chocolates you never know what you will get! :happydance:

Well we had planned to have 2 but now OH has decided he wants 3 :shrug:

So it will either be 2 or 3!! x

My OH would be happy with 2 (both boys if he had his way!)

But i have always fancied having 3 or 4 but i haven't done it yet so i have no idea, that will probably change!

i have to limit myself to 3 cause of housing. i am so happy where i'm living and it's a great place to bring up kids but i can only fit 3 in my little house.

in an ideal world i would be able to just carry on til i'd had enough! i might get to 4 and think thats enough or maybe more! not many people can do that though, money, housing etc etc usually gets in the way.

i think i will defo foster babies when my kids have grown up.

3 or 4. Hubby says 3 but I would really love to make it an even 4. We'll see when the time comes and how our financial situation is then

I was always adamant on having only 2, Im the eldest of 7 and my house was mental, not just chaotic but VERY dysfunctional (c/o crap parents!)
But my 2nd child died after he was born now mine and my OHs views on things have changed and after this one (im pregnant for a 4th time...), we will soon try for another one and maybe squeeze 1 more in after that :happydance:
So 4 living children and 5 altogether x

not 100% sure yet! definitely 2 - but i do think i'd love 3! i'm an only child, and my DF is 1 of 3 and i think it's lovely to have siblings. so we're just going to see how we get on with 2, and then decided if a 3rd is right for us!

I would love to have three if I can.

xxx

i would love 4 :D
2, a break, and then another two :)
xxxx

We both would love 2, of course a boy and a girl. :) No, I don't really care if we would have 2 boys or 2 girls. :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->