How many kids do you want?

Four. I have twins on my side of the family and OH would love my first pregnancy to be twins!! Glad he wants to ease me into motherhood gently...not!!

I think I want 3 - ideally girl, boy, girl, four years between each one. But we'll see what we get.

me and OH would like 2 boys and a girl. although, if we were to get 2 girls and a boy we'd also be happy. if it ended up being all boys or all girls i wouldn't mind - just would be nice to have one of each sex :)

Well OH wants 3 & I want 2 so we'll have to see! Who knows, I might love being a mummy so much that I don't think 2's enough!

i've always said i wanted 4 (2 girls, 2 boys hopefully) but OH says he wants 2 so we said we'd try for 3 lol!!! and a surprise one later that OH doesn't know about hehe!

We'd like 3 - 2 boys and a girl. We'd quite like them in that order too, but that's probably asking too much!

I would like 3, two girls and one boy :D

lol ... lots, we def want more than 2 ... we also want to foster and maybe adopt! i would love to have a massive family lol! but i guess we shall just take it one at a time lol!

2 is totally enough for me...I always have to consider that my children will be fatherless for longer periods of time until they are teenager and I just can't see myself with 4 children and my husband is in Afghan for 6/7 months.

We would like to have 3 or 4 really close together close as possible so that we can all grow together as a family.

xoxoxo

we would like 2,boy and a girl,but will be happy either way.

Hi! :)

I would like 4, OH wants 3 but i think i can bribe him into 4 ;)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->