how many more days do we have to wait for our chat room

No need really, the server is in the process of being moved so there is going to be kinks now and again
please be patient
https://www.babyandbump.com/general-chatter/18942-chatroom-buddies-chatroom-requests-5.html

https://www.babyandbump.com/general-chatter/24466-moving-server.html

I'm a bit shocked to hear you moaning about it and I don't mean to start an argument, but Wobbs and SC are doing alot to make the forum better and more reliable, they've put alot of hard work, time and money into babyandbump and it's a free forum. They work really hard to make BnB run smoothly, as do all of the mods. Maybe i'm reading it wrong and taking it the wrong way and if I am I apologise.

......... You should appreciate the site really and just be patient. They don't even have to have a chatroom if they don't want one.

I'm a bit shocked to hear you moaning about it and I don't mean to start an argument, but Wobbs and SC are doing alot to make the forum better and more reliable, they've put alot of hard work, time and money into babyandbump and it's a free forum. They work really hard to make BnB run smoothly, as do all of the mods. Maybe i'm reading it wrong and taking it the wrong way and if I am I apologise.

i didnt see the other thread thats why they gave me the link so sorry all will p*ss off now

If you'd PM'd an admin you'd have had it up sooner (can't keep tabs on everything at once - need some time away from the website LOL).

If you'd PM'd an admin you'd have had it up sooner (can't keep tabs on everything at once - need some time away from the website LOL).

i dont know how to pm people its confusing enough using this site as it is lol message and chat thats about my capabilities

i dont know how to pm people its confusing enough using this site as it is lol message and chat thats about my capabilities

To PM someone, click on their name (with their picture) and then a menu will appear - one of the options is 'send private message' - it's pretty much straight forward from there.

There's also a board (very top of the list of boards, maybe the second one down) where you can post if you need any help or have any problems with the site.

Hope this helps

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->