How many nappies!

Mark&Annie

Reaction score
I'm sure this has been asked before so sorry if it's repetative!

How many cloth nappies should I have to begin with? I got ones from mothercare with washable & reusable liners. Just have 2 outer nappies at the moment. Are there other ones people would recommend? I was reading people like the varieties and colours but mine are just white.... where are the pretty ones?! lol. I have some disposables too while I work out how the heck these things work... my mother said she always used the folded terry things but they look a bit complicated!

Thanks for any info! xxx

I had 24 cloths parts to begin with.... and I found that was plenty to cope with the first few days (weeks!!) of changing lots and gives me enough to wash every other day when LO now goes through about 6-8 a day.

As for wraps, I have 4, 2 motherease ones (which go with the nappies I have) and 2 totbots.. there are loads of other ones though!!

As for pretty ones.... so far I only have 3 ittibitti's of different colours, but am looking/trying to persuade DH that I need more (!!) at others with fancy stuff on!!

https://www.babykind.co.uk/fuzzibunzordercolours.htm I have 12 of these in medium which is pently and do a wash on the second night. U wash the whole thing

Our first cloth nappies were Bambino Mios. We had 24 cloth parts and 6 covers (we bought 2 packs, 12 and 3 respectively per pack). That would see us through 2 days, I washed every day, so half would be washing while the other half were being used.

Now I have 11 Bum Genius and wash every other day.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->