How many needles?

Discussion in 'Baby Club' started by Sweetie, Oct 8, 2008.

1. Sweetie

Sweetie DD, DS, and a Surprise!!!

As I posted last week Brooklynn went in for her first set of needles. I was surprised that it was 4 seperate shots! Two needles in each leg, poor baby.

How many needles did your LO get and did you refuse any of the vaccinations?

I didn't end up refusing any but later found out from OH that he is deathly (thanks for mentioning this:dohh:) allergic to the rubella vaccine though fortunately that wasn't included in this set. At least for next time I know now.

2. BurtonBaby

BurtonBaby Well-Known Member

Erica gets 3 shots (they combine 2 of the vaccinations into one shot). This time she got the flu shot, so she only got 2, then we go back in a month and she gets a follow up flu shot, and 2 other vaccinations. I haven't refused any vaccinations, since we dont have any history of reaction in our family. I would rather her be protected.

3. Sweetie

Sweetie DD, DS, and a Surprise!!!

I don't think I'm going to refuse the rubella but I think that I will make sure that the clinic is VERY aware of her fathers reaction so we can be prepared.