how many of you got 2-3 on a clearblue.....

Hellymay83

Reaction score
The day of your missed period?

Just curious to know... I tested 5 days before my period was due with a clear blue digital on an evening, it said 1-2.

I got a pack of two, took the other one this morning, today is the day my af was due, I've already been to the toilet 3 times this morning so wasn't fmu and tbh not a lot of urine to test with , it came back 2-3!

I was expecting it to still say 1-2 :haha: :flower:

Hi there!

I never got a 1-2 weeks at all, it was 2-3 weeks from the start (8dpo!) but i have had a scan and my dates are spot on. My hcg levels were on the high side from beginning so think thats why.

I know that my hcg level is now around 13000 (i'm 5 weeks 4 days) and i'm still getting 2-3 weeks on digi so i dont put much faith in them really at this stage.

Congrats on your little bean!

That sounds good Helly! I am not doing the testing this time, OH wants me to do the clear blue but i refuse, it meant nothing to me last time :( I have taken two FRER the day and the day after i got my BFP but thats it for me now.

hurray for 2-3 weeks though!! :happydance:

That sounds good Helly! I am not doing the testing this time, OH wants me to do the clear blue but i refuse, it meant nothing to me last time :( I have taken two FRER the day and the day after i got my BFP but thats it for me now.

hurray for 2-3 weeks though!! :happydance:

I tested positive really early, almost a week before af was due so tested again today just to ease my mind but that's it now, no more testing for me either. When I tested first day af was due with my last pregnancy it only said 1-2. So I've got my reassurance that everything is well, staying positive and praying for a sticky bean xx

I got 3+ a couple of days after my period was due last time which doesn't seem to match what people write on here but I definitely did and when I had my scan my dates were correct x

I got 1-2 showing 3 days before my missed period. I tested again the next day (2 days before AF), and got 2-3. I got 3+ on the 2 tests after AF was due.

Mine have been variable!

Ds1- 1-2 11dpo, 2-3 15dpo, 3+ 20dpo

Ds2- 1-2 8dpo, 2-3 13dpo, 2-3 20dpo, 3+ 21dpo

Last one lost at 10w 2-3 14dpo

This one 1-2 15dpo (was expecting 2-3) 2-3 23dpo (was expecting 3+) had betas which are low-ish which explained why I was getting lower than expected.

That's great! But don't be alarmed if it doesn't say 3+ when you think it should. I was 5+3 and got a 2-3 digi...

I had an ultrasound at 8+6 showing perfect baby!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->