how many ozs does your six week old have?

gingajewel

Mommy to Megan
Reaction score
Just wondering how many ounces your ff baby has? I no Isla is a hungry hungry baby but just wanted to see how much more formula she has than other six week olds and get some perspective.

I used to feed my baby 7 to 8 times a day. He is 16 weeks and I used to take the help of breast pumps for extracting and feed him with a bottle.

Mine is 6 weeks and he has between 4-5oz every 3-4 hours x

My daughter had 5oz every 4 hours at this age. Possibly 6 x

My baby is 6 weeks (7 weeks in 3 days) and she drinks 5oz every 2-3 hours. Sometimes if she sleeps long periods (5 hours), I'll make her a 6oz bottle because I know she'll be hungrier.

I measure in ml but have converted it!

She is eight weeks and has about 4oz per feed and has about 800 ml in a day which is 26oz. Her morning feed she easily wants and drinks 5oz and others are a bit less - I feed totally on demand and roughly she feeds every three hours in the day time x

My daughter is 11 weeks on Tuesday. She's very hungry hungry baby too. She's always drank a lot. I feed on demand, roughly every 2half to 3 hours. Occasionally 4 hours. She has 6 to 7oz bottles, roughly 6 bottles a day. She sleeps at 12-1am through to 10am though so takes a lot of food in the evening.

My babies are 5 weeks and they have 3/4 ounces every 3 to 4 hours x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
queenmom14
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"