How many people are active on here

babyoneill

mother to Amber and Lexie and Jack
Reaction score
Do many people still use this forum ? When I was trying for my son 6 year ago there were always a lot of replies and help but this time around its like a ghost town.. so hard to get a reply about anything or is it just me ?

Hi. First time trying to post on this forum (or any forum) but also feel as if I'm the only one here.

TTC

Yea I totally feel like that I think last time I used this there wasn't so many active groups on Facebook than there is now and I'm not sure this is used a lot x

I've also come back after about 6 years �� and feel like there is not as many people on here than before I don't know what I'd of done without the support from this forum last time and I'm hoping that if I keep posting and joining in it will pick up a bit

It's a lot quieter here these days but people still post.
Good luck with the TWW :)

I never really get any help on my posts that is why I ask I thought it was maybe me asking stupid questions x

I've used the forum since 2011 and even from having my first in 2012 to my second in 2013 it got much more quiet, a lot of people moved to Facebook groups. However there are still a lot of people active, I find some sections are just not as frequently used as others anymore.

I used this forum back when I was pregnant with my first on 2010/11, under a different account(but forgot my details), then came back in 2014 when pregnant with my second and it's definitely more quiet and the same groups/people posting! I manage to strike up some friends back in 2011, but I've been back 3 years, and haven't managed to this time yet lol. I don't have Facebook tho, so this is all I use!

Well I've had more response here asking this than in my posts asking for help and advice so much be my stupid question 😂😂 x

I agree it was definitely more active when I had my son, there was always loads of posts and threads

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->