How many Prams & pushchairs do you have!

Wobbles

BnB Co-Founder ~ Retired
Reaction score
Seriously? Some of you are pram mad I noticed LOL

:D

I have voted 2 but i really only use 1 my mum bought the other for quick trips

I was gonna do this earlier but forgot

Pram mad people, Yes i'm talking about you Dionne :lol:

Just 5! :D Sold some on now tho :wink:

i have 1 pram, i used for Adele still in the loft, i pushchair that went with the pram that didnt get used for Colby still in the loft,

1 buggy i used for Adele and use for Colby now

and 1 stroller i used for Adele and only use for Colby if going from the car into the supermarket

:lol:

i thought i voted 4 but it didnt show me :oops: :oops:

* runs to vote 4 again*

Just the one !! it only has one use, so dont see the point in changing it every week !! :lol:

i was lucky as mil bought ours except the wee stroller cos we bought that and she went and bought the pushchair because she said it was better than the stroller as this one can lay back and can fould down ect :roll:

sorry if any t y pos got colby helping me ttttype :lol: :lol:

1 travel system I use if im going out in the car so I can just get it out of the car without waking Nathan up.

1 stroller for when im just taking him for a quick walk or using the train to go to town.

Rachel said:
1 travel system I use if im going out in the car so I can just get it out of the car without waking Nathan up.

1 stroller for when im just taking him for a quick walk or using the train to go to town.

same. I'm like Steph but then again I have a few slings so am guilty on that point.

If U have one child of Pram using age Y would you have more than 1??

Maybe it's a LADY THING!!!

stephlw25 said:
Just the one !! it only has one use, so dont see the point in changing it every week !! :lol:

lol i was just about to say the same thing. Im really happy with mine

xx

I have 3, but....

1 is the main one I use at the moment a Maclaren Ryder. Fab buggy.
2 is a cheapy (£20 from Babykind) buggy that's in the attic, for quick trips round the village.
3 is the Phil & Teds that I haven't used yet

i have my main one that i brought before kacy was born then i have a little one that came with a deal when i brought with a travel cot a couple of months ago

I have the main pram which Iv used since birth, but I was always leaving it in the car...dave would go to work in the car...Id be stranded with no pram, so I bought my mates McClaren to keep in the house so I use that to nip to town and the big pram if we go out in the car!

If I had more money and space Id be easily tempted!

ImTheDaddy said:
If U have one child of Pram using age Y would you have more than 1??

Maybe it's a LADY THING!!!

No! :shock: I only have one!! And I only had 2 for Kayleigh - one was her first pram/pushchair, then the other was an umbrella stroller for on the bus when she was older.

I have a question - where do you store them all????? :shock:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->