How many times a day on average do you change your newborns diaper?

S

sujizdevid123

What about your 2,3,4,5 month old?

I have a friend who thought I was nuts to use up to 10 diapers in a day (usually 6-10). She said disposable diapers are each good for 12 hours unless it is a poo and then you should change it!

She goes through one package of diapers a MONTH! while I go through one package a week. My baby is 4 weeks, hers is 3 1/2 months. She has never used more than 3 diapers in a day, she usually only uses 2!
Am I wrong or is she a complete nutter?

3 in a day?! Yes desposable dipers are good for 8-12 hours a day but would you realy want to have someting that was soaked in pee against your skin for 12 hours?
When i worked in child care we changed nappys every 4 hours, even if they were not that wet, sometimes sooner if we knew they had a rash.

Shes a complete nutter!

at least 8 times a day when she was a newborn!

same with me , i mean my baby,lol
he hated dirty bum so 8-12 within 24hrs. 2-3 a day for her baby is crazy, it';s not nice for baby to have wet or dirty nappies against their bum n penis ,they just can;t tell you
i used to change his bum 3-5 times a night when newborn, one time we had 15 wet n dirty nappies in the bin,lol
now he's 8 months old and i use about 3-4 within 24hrs

when maddi was newborn i changed her 8 plus times a day, and now i change her loads still, never want her to be uncomfortable! x

Newborns tend to need changed 8-12 times a day.

I feel incredibly sorry for you friends child. Being left to lie in it's own urine like that. There is only so much a nappy can wick away before it just lies against the baby's skin. So much bacteria....does it have a lot of nappy rash? :(

when my little man was that age i used to change his nappy 8times + a day and at night it was bout 4+ he was a poopy baby and he was wet alot and i couldnt bear to think of him with that sort of thing stuck against his skin!! ewww i look after old people now and i am just as bad change them pretty much every 4-5hrs during the night unless i realy cant for what ever reason! but i give it a damn good go!

How many times a day on average do you change your newborns diaper?

thanx to all frds ..
can any one which are best diaper for new boorn baby

Ick! Three a day?!! Jasper was a real pooper...I went through alot of diapers with him. He would probably poop at least 10 times a day...never mind the pees! Makena was a every couple days pooper. So, I probably did about 8-10 diapers a day.

Jeez... and I feel awful if I leave her for 5 hours. I normally do it every 3 hours.

eww 3 a day! thats really bad. I hate the thought of Erin being uncomfortable so I change her loads. Plus she poo's all the time (always in a clean nappy) so I go through quite a few.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->