How many times did u test?

hopefulfor1st

Mummy to Jace & NTNP #2
Reaction score
My first pos was lunchtime yesterday on a frer, and then this morning I got 1-2 on a digi!

I feel I should test again but I'm afraid to! (I had a chemical 2 cycles ago)

Did u guys just test once and forget it or become obsessive?

I just did two tests as I only had two in my house! I did them about a week apart. I kind of figured if it was a chemical I would find out soon enough with af and didn't see the point on peeing on loads of sticks and spending loads of money! Also you see so many posts of people worrying about progression when every stick is different and so many different factors at stake - eg how concentrated your tribe is etc etc

Well that's my two pence worth anyway :)

I got a pack of 20 internet cheapies and have only got a few left. :blush:

10!!!!!!!!!!!! Two or three on BFP day. A digi a day later gave me a 3+. Then one every other day IC every day until my early scan. I have history of ectopic as well as mc and with the ectopic the tests didn't progressively get dark so I just wanted to see some progression really. Then I found one the other day so took that. It was a clear blue -/+ and the horizontal test line took all of the days and made the negative line a squinter! Ha ha.
Do whatever keeps you sane and gives you the confidence you need. I would say not to over test though. Some ladies are lucky enough to get hour by hour progression, but if you're anything like me your tests could take 48 hours to show progression.
Congratulations and good luck!

i did2 in the morning.. frer and IC. negative... did again on evening and got positive! i did IC for a week after everyday only because they said negative still!! i got positive on IC at 9 days late.... then i did a CB ... x

I am an addict. I wish I had Fleur29's point of view because peeing on sticks and trying to see progression has been stressful - I got my BFP on Monday and I've taken about 20 tests. I have one CB digi left which I'm determined not to use until next week and 2 FRERs. I also have around 5 IC's left. I'll probably do one tomorrow morning but then I'm away this weekend so won't have a chance to do them. I'm hoping that it'll be good for me although I'm sure I'll do an IC when I get back Sunday night! My nan always said 'what will be, will be' and I'm trying my hardest to have that same mentality.

It's hard when u have them here!

I have on hand

2x frers
1x cb digi
3x ic case tests
10x ic strips

I am so nervous incase I get a negative (or less positive) test!

20-30 each pregnancy. I test up until the point that both lines are the same colour.

1 is enough?

Haha....*smartass answer* your a liiiiiiitttle bit of a bitch on here hey, ive picked it up on a few of your responses. also cos I checked your posts and can see this pregnancy without looking too deep into it you did at least 1 frer, 1 cb digi and 3 ics that you also over analyzed and panicked about line darkness. And you made 3 posts about progression. So I guess 1 wasn't enough?!

I tested quite a few haha! I started off with a couple of cheapies then moved on the the Superdrug own brands as you can get two or three in a pack :p I tested to check for progression and OH was so sick of me shoving them in his face I decided to stop once the line became darker than the control line. x
I think we're ALL guilty of a little bit of obsession during pregnancy as this is an important time of our life and especially after losses we're bound to be cautious!

When I was pregnant I had around 3-4 digital tests left so I used them up over the coming weeks. Then I used my final one at 11 weeks and it said 1-2 weeks pregnant when it should have well been 3+ weeks. I totally panicked and had a horrible week long wait until the scan but all was ok :flow:

Hun pick a number between 1 and a hundred (serious poas, waited 18 months to see 2 lines and now i'm making the most of it). To me seeing the lines is a connection to my baby, i dont feel movement yet and i know pregnancy tests dont tell me all is ok but it reassures me. I have heard the hb on a doppler which is fab but i still test and probably will test randomly as it progresses. Congrats hun and enjoy your pregnancy, test as much as you want or stop altogether its your body, your baby enjoy. Xx

I got my bfp this morning on an asds cheapy, I wasn't totally convinced by the line so I used the other test I had which was an early predictor test and it came up with a VERY strong line. I won't be testing any more now. Partly because I have no tests left lol and partly because I did thousands when I got my bfp with my daughter and ended up at the docs scared that ny lines were getting fainter! In guna try my hardest to be a bit more relaxed about this pregnancy...I said try haha x

Im gona say i tested more than 20 times lol i couldnt get enough of seeing the two lines plus i wanted to see progression x

Tested 5 times! Once at 6 dpo (which was stupid...) then got my first very FAINT :bfp: on 9 dpo... darker one on 10 dpo and then did another a couple days later, and then a few days after that...

Haha.

Got to a point where the positive line got crazy dark way before the control line, and that was my confirmation :)

With this pregnancy? 16 (so far...) I used 4 $ Tree, 4 first signal, 5 FRER, and 3 CB digis. And that doesn't count the 4 First Signals I used in the few days before I got my bfp or the 2 I did the week before. :blush:

I should probably add that I used 1 $T, 1FS, 1FRER, and 1digi all in the same day because I couldn't tell if the faint lines I was getting were evaps or lines. The digi confirmed it so I stopped for the day. I've tested since then because I have an extensive history of recurrent miscarriage and seeing those lines darken was one thing that gave me hope in the early days (especially when my (soon to be former) doctor said I was going to miscarry the first time I talked to her). I had an ultrasound on Wednesday that confirmed bubs is spot on in measurements and had a hb of 146 so I'm pretty good now. I also have a lab order in the computer so anytime I want, I can go have a quant hCG done to double check my levels.

I tested until 24dpo. LOL Somehow it made me feel better. :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->