How many weeks I am with this info and scan

laura_2010

Reaction score
Hi
I had bloods on the 26th which where 2400 and then a scan today which shown a gesational scan 6.7mm I got a faint pos on a cheap test on the 12th dec and my last period was 12th Nov..... I was very late for this period too... I did a clear blue digi on the 15th which was 1-2 weeks then 2-3 weeks was on the 19th and 25th.
There was also a yolk scan on the scan too I go back in 2 weeks but just wondering how far along I am? Thank you x

The way my GP worked mine out was from your last period add 2 weeks for ovulation and implantation depending on usual cycle length. So if you bled on 12nov 2 weeks takes you to the 26th. So I'd estimate you are roughly 5 weeks or just under x

Thank you :) Deffo makes more sense now to me... xx:thumbup:

I agree with about 5 weeks. Was it one measurement of the sac or an average of a few measurements taken at different angles (usually called the mean sac diameter)? An MSD of 6.7mm would put you roughly at 5+2.

Did the scan report or the scanner not say what gestation they thought from the sac size? I think you are about 5 weeks by the scan and the other info you provided. You'll see a lot more at your next scan! The yolk sac being visible is awesome. Everything sounds good.

If they only only saw the yolk sac probably 5 weeks

Thanks..... no dates given but said in 2 weeks should be more to see I'm sure I had a late ovulation and only got a slight pos test on 12th.... I was so worried that my digi wasn't 3+ but that explains will update xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->