how many weeks were you when you got the BFP?

parischick

Reaction score
Just been so curious as to how many weeks people were at when they received their BFPs? I talked to a girl at work and she got hers when she was 6 weeks. I am at 5 weeks now!

I might be wrong here, but wouldn't it depend more on dpo than how many weeks? I have a 38 day cycle so I would be 5 weeks right now, 11 dpo & nothing has shown up on a test yet. My period is expected Monday or Tuesday. Some people might be 5 weeks but 1 week after their expected period by now.

Yeah the week calculation includes when you oed. So I got bfp at 3.5 weeks which sounds early but it was really 12dpo, not early at all.

I was just 3 weeks out from my LMP, but I O on CD12 so I was 10 DPO. That plus my cycles are just 22 days, so I would have noticed a missed/late period the very next day. We're all different and it is the DPO that matter in terms of when we can find out. With my short cycles, there's no way I could find out 4-5 days before my next period like some of the tests claim. That would put me at 6-7 DPO and probably around or before implantation. It would take at least another 2 days after that for hcg to be high enough to detect on a hpt.

I never followed well with the DPO or any other term like that, haha, because normally when pregnancy happened it was NTNP. I normally tested after a missed period, I was about 5 weeks when I found out I was pregnant with my son. Not sure how far along I was with my daughter because I was scared. I wanna say two months because of irregular periods, or more.

I was 8dpo this pregnancy and for my ds's pregnancy.

12dpo for my first pregnancy and 10dpo for my second :)

Around 5-6 weeks for both of my babies. I generally just wait until I don't get my period to test.

2013 IUI: 3+5 :oneofeach:
2016 IUI: 3+4 :bfp: waiting on u/s to see how many

Congratulations to you!!! :yipee:

The first test I took was at 12 dpo and although it was indeed positive, I didn't believe it at the time because it was so light... Could have been because I hadn't held my pee, didn't sleep the night before. 13 dpo was a definite light positive, again with no pee hold bc I was up the whole night sick. 'Morning sickness' began straight away with me.

So, first positive (also the first test I took, maybe would have tested positive sooner) was 12 dpo, or '3 weeks 4 days' I believe?

Should add, they were 25 miu tests, so not first response.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->