how many weeks were you when you had your other children ?

41 weeks exact, had had a membrane sweep at 40weeks and 3days tho...owuchy!! i was suposed to be getting induced the day after she was born!! so hope i dont go over this time cos i can honestly say every day after the due date felt like a week!! xx

I was induced at 40+1 for high BP

1st Son 41 + 2
2nd son induced at 41+2
3rd son induced at 41 +2

Was induced at 38 1/2 wks with both. With both I lived an hour from the hospital and kept having intense false labor contractions. They were afraid I was going to end up having the baby on the side of the road because it was becoming impossible to tell the false labor from real labor without an exam.

I was induced at 38 weeks with pregnancy-induced hypertension that turned into pre-eclampsia.... just as well really as my daughter was born at 38+2 weighing only 6lbs 1oz and my placenta had also quit working :( xx

aaah looking at all this it certainly doesnt seem like with the second, third etc you go sooner :(
I was induced coz of GD at 40+3, meh... I don't want to be induced again :(

I was induced the day before my due date and she arrived at 40 weeks exactly! I was induced because she was a big baby :D

I was 41 + 4 induced and had her at 41 + 5 in the end those last 11 days were awful! had to have an emergancy c-section, praying the second comes a little sooner!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sylvi.H.
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->