How many weeks would I have to be?

Bbari2018

Reaction score
I wasn’t sure where to post this, so am posting where I thought I would be able to get the most help.

I got a BFP and last Wednesday, measured myself at 7 weeks. My doctor thought I should be 9 weeks (based on the dumb pregnancy wheel). I told him I have long cycles, but he didn’t change his mind. I had a transvaginal ultrasound done, but my gestational sac was empty. I’m convinced that it’s because I was too early (although my first dd was seen at 6+4 weeks).

Anywho, so in my desperation to convince myself I was too early, I’m trying to figure out how many weeks I would have to be at least if we only dtd once - May 18.

Can anyone help me calculate? I’m not sure of any other factors besides the fact that I have 40-42 day cycles.

When was your last period? I've tried working it out all ways but nothings adding up for me, if I could use your last period date it might make it just slightly easier for me based on your long cycles lol

If you only dtd on 18th May, then you are 6 weeks from conception (So 8 weeks pregnant)

But sperm can survive up to 5 days, so if you ovulated 5 days after dtd then you could be around 7 weeks.

You would be between 7 and 8 weeks pregnant.

When was your last period? I've tried working it out all ways but nothings adding up for me, if I could use your last period date it might make it just slightly easier for me based on your long cycles lol

Started April 24, thanks!

If you only dtd on 18th May, then you are 6 weeks from conception (So 8 weeks pregnant)

But sperm can survive up to 5 days, so if you ovulated 5 days after dtd then you could be around 7 weeks.

You would be between 7 and 8 weeks pregnant.

Thanks, that is about what I came up with too, but was hoping something earlier would come ip to increase my chances that babys just too little! Poop, thanks again

Every possible way I'm working out is still coming up at between 7 or 8 weeks pregnant, even based on implantation taking place on day 14. I'm stumped! Can you get some bloods drawn and check your hcg? Good luck to you, this has hurt my brain all day lol

My lmp was 4/22, o on 5/5. Im 10wks.

Just to kind of help? I have 28dy cycles though

Every possible way I'm working out is still coming up at between 7 or 8 weeks pregnant, even based on implantation taking place on day 14. I'm stumped! Can you get some bloods drawn and check your hcg? Good luck to you, this has hurt my brain all day lol
Hahah aww, thanks! I really appreciate it

Hope everything works out for you.
I was the opposite and measured ahead. It all depends on when u O as it's just a guess form LMP. Maybe u O supper late and so ure not as far. I really hope that's the case for you. Good luck hon.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
queenmom14
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->