How many?

heather118

Mum of 2 & pregnant #3
Reaction score
I was just curious really.
How many children do you all have/want?
How close together do you plan on having them/or are they?
:hug:

Ideally i would like 2, if money wasnt an issue i would want 3 or 4 maybe.

Think we are going to try and aim for an age gap of 3 or 4 years :)

i think 2 but tbh i'm not sure, maybe more, will see how we feel when no 2 arrives, we're waiting though at least a few years x

Im undecided atm, Maybe 2 with a 3-4 year age gap but atm im happy with 1 :D xx

this is numbe 3 and the last. got 3 years between DD and DS and will have 13 month betwssn DS and this one

jack is my 4th & last as ive had 4 c section , there is 17 months between my oldest 2 & 4 & half yrs between my 2nd & 3rd & 7yrs 11months between my 3rd & 4th . xx

I'm not big on being pregnant again, but I do want kids. I'm going to adopt if I have a house and am in a stable financial situation when I'm 25. Ideally I'd adopt a brother and a sister, since I want another girl and a boy.

I always wanted 3 or but now ive actually had 1 im happy to just have 2 !

I would like to wait at least 2-3 years just so i have time enjoying Logan.

I think Im going to be happy with just the one :)

I'm not big on being pregnant again, but I do want kids. I'm going to adopt if I have a house and am in a stable financial situation when I'm 25. Ideally I'd adopt a brother and a sister, since I want another girl and a boy.

why don,t you like being pregnant , i loved it & feel quite sad that i won,t be having any more . xx

why don,t you like being pregnant , i loved it & feel quite sad that i won,t be having any more . xx

I was throwing up 3-4 times a day for 26 weeks, was anemic, had a super high heart rate (like 150+) my whole pregnancy so I couldn't do anything that increased it, had SPD, ended up with pre-eclampsia & an emergency csection. I won't do it again.

Ive got two and think this is it. Ive got a 3 year gap between them. I said i wouldnt have anymore after i had my first but after 2 years started getting broody again. I feel really sad that i wont be having anymore but my DP really doesnt want anymore. If id have had two boys id have been cracking up to try for a girl though.

I'm happy with just one and don't plan on having any more.

If however one day I chnge my mind it won't be for another 15 years atleast.

Have 4. Ages 10 years, 7 years, 2 years and 9 months. No more for me, suffer with recurrent miscarriages and have had 4 sections (although consultant did say he was more concerned wih time between each c section rather than how many I had!) I am also over 40:happydance:

I have 2 girls, Gemma is 13 and Daisy is 5 months, I would love to have another one in a couple of years but our money situation would have to improve first!

I want 3, the first 2 with a 2 year age gap and the third 3-4 years later.

I hated being pregnant too, but the baby is worth it!

i have 2 little boys one is 2 years 4 months and the other is just over 5 weeks, DH says no more kids lol (cos of kairens scary birth) but maybe later on down the line we would have 1 more but id wait till kairen is about 3 because its quite hard with a tantruming 2 year old and a toddler lol, dont know if i can stand another pregnancy though both my pregnancies were really tough

I want three. All with a four year age gap. I got pregnant really easy so dont plan on TTC until Colton is 3yr 3-4months old. Because then he will be four when the next is born! :)
ALTHOUGH, my uterus went through some damage with Colton (big babies run in the fam) so if I end up only being able to have two, I will still be satisfied.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
abourne499
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->