How many?

Ideally 3. Two biological with a gap of about 6 years, and one adopted in about 20 years time once Niamh has left home and the second child is old enough to understand. I'd adopt an older child too, not a baby.

If money was no object I'd love another girl and a boy (in no particular order). And I'm not sure If I want to go through another c-section and those first 2 months, but I'd love to adopt. It'll be at least a few years though as we are in a pretty bad financial situation (we don't even have our own place). I want a 3+ year age difference with the 1st 2, don't really have a preference if we have a 3rd.

We want one more and will be trying sometime next year when Jack will be over 2 years when the new baby is born. If i wasn't able to have one naturally we'd adopt.

We don't plan on having anymore :D We have said that if we ever did decide that we wanted more children (which I doubt we would :lol:) then we'd look at adoption.

xx

I always thought I just wanted one but within 2 weeks of giving birth I wanted to do it all over again!!

Think we will try for another in a couple of years but not sure as it took us 5 years to have Rebecca

Ive always said I want two - one girl and one boy. Since having Lexie, I don't have the 'want anymore' feeling yet. I probably will end up having one more in the future - this time with the right guy. But for now and until I find a very very decent man that I want to spend my life with, I'm happy with my little girl.

:) :)

I would like 2 - Jarod is 2yrs and we are TTC no 2:baby:

Y:flower:

I said 3 but now i have my 2 girls i dont want anymore and as soon as he can hubbys going for the op!

I want 3 , but i would love 4 if money wasnt an issue :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
abourne499
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->