How may of you have experienced this??

Sara-Rose89

Reaction score
Hiya all,

I could really do with all your experiences and how many of you this has happened to.

I had a bleed the other day it was light (brown blood with some small clots) went to the doctors who said everything is fine and its very normal to experience this around the time my period is due (which it would of been).

It would really help to know who else has had this and what was it like (i know it sounds gross).

:sad1::sad1: Thanks x x

Did you have a scan? And for him saying its normal without a scan is odd. It can go either way. I bled and had cramps and all is well.

i had this happen to me at 5 weeks and it lasted for a week dont worry abt it x

Hiya, I had a brown bleed at 6 weeks and then a red bleed at 14 weeks, I now have a 3 week old son so bleeding isn't always a bad sign xx :hugs:

No i havn't had a scan yet but i am seeing my midwife on friday for my booking appointment so hopefully she will put me for an earlier scan.

Its just really worrying and every little thing gets me thinking the worst

Hey....

I had a light brown bleed with small clotted bits at about 5 weeks too...I spoketo my GP when I was in gettingmy booking in done and he said it was perfectly normal too. He also said it could be my cervix as it becomes soft and engorged with blood but also during sex eroded and bleed. eugh!

Hope this helps,

:hugs:

Emma.xx

i had brown blood at around 5 weeks and again at 9ish, they said it was nothing to worry about :)

Hi there

I spotted for two weeks on finding out I was pregnant - a mix of both red and brown - not huge amounts but more than enough to worry. Between then and 12 weeks I spotted - mostly dark brown about once a week.

I went to the GP who referred me to the early unit who were fabulous. They could see a clot in the uterus wall where i was bleedin from - basically they told me it would either pass back into my bloodstream or out!! I went and had 4 scans before 12 weeks and it was great for peace of mind.

As for tummy pains - I had all sorts from dull aches to sharp ones, and everythin is fine with me

From what I was told - brown is not such a worry as red.

So good luck, but if you are worrying see your GP to refer you asap

x

I had brown discharge for 24 hours at 4 weeks and it happened again last weekend at 8 weeks but this time it lasted 5 days and I had some cramping and tummy ache. I went to hospital and they checked my cervix and it was still closed - I then had a scan which showed the baby was fine with a healthy heartbeat - massive relief, I cried (a lot). It certainly appears to be quite common to bleed old blood at around the time of when you would have had a period and this post has certainly been reassuring for me and hopefully visa versa. :thumbup:

I havent experienced any of this yet, but thank you guys! if it does happen i know not to worry

hope your feeling better now Sara

i'm starting to feel a bit better now thanks for all your experiences its really good to know that it isn't always bad

I always get the "implantation bleeding" around 4 weeks.

Good luck .. Iam sure it will be fine .
Nice to meet some one from my town by the way lol , Well grimsby same as cleethorpes really lol . xx .

I'm 8 weeks along and haven't bleed at all, well no I lied. There was a small patch of bleeding back probably three four weeks ago. But nothing since. Its not always a bad thing. :hugs: You'll be okay.

I had two bleeds at 6 and 7 weeks that were brown and two bleeds at 9 and 14 weeks that were bright red. The last one blood was dripping down the toilet. It can be very scary, I know. And as you can see everything is absolutely fine and I now only have 12 weeks until my baba is born! Hope everything is okay hun. x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AngelMom1012
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->