How much anger towards baby is normal

Bubblesnbits

Reaction score
I feel so horrible! I just screamed at my baby, I told him to shut up and threw my fone across the room and walked out!

I love him so much but a week after my labour(which was horrendous) I got a kidney infection and had to go back to hospital! I told my husband that day that I didn't want the baby, I felt lik I ruined my life! Just empty feeling towards him! Since then I've grown to love him but when he eats cranky I feel so angry?

Is this normal? Just god honest answers please.

Hiya hunni,

I suffered with pre and post natal depression. I remember feeling that if the 'thing' went away, my life would be the way it was before and all the bad things were caused by 'it'. One day she wouldn't stop crying and I shouted and cried and put her in the cot and called my DH, I was scared I would hurt her and lose my DD1 who was my world.

Please talk to your health visitor, or midwife or GP. They can help, remember your not long after delivery and it's easy for everyone to forget that your still a person. Your still important, and if your not happy, then something needs to change.

I'm here if you want to talk babe
xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->