How Much Bigger?!

Full of Hope

Reaction score
Hi Ladies,
I am 27+3 and am now definately feeling pregnant. Saw MW yesterday and little man is head down.. I've been told to expect to gain 1lb a week but i'm just wondering what impact that will actually have on my bump?

How much bigger did you ladies get from 27-40 weeks and have you got any pictures? :D

I'll hang around here :D mum said "you'll double by June 16th (my baby shower) and then you'll double again" :shock: :haha:

haha oh nooo! My baby shower is July 13th, I'm hoping to do a belly cast but going off what you say i'm afraid there won't be enough to go round my evergrowing whale belly!

Eeeeek..

With my first pregnancy, I wasnt very big at the end at all, maybe about 5 months pregnant looking!! I could still rush about and never felt heavy at all but this time round I was showing from 4 months and got bigger and bigger and bigger since then :haha: I can barely move one leg infront of another!! My mum still likes to scare me and tell me that I could get even bigger even now!! Everyone is different, dont worry, you can only stretch so much :haha: The joys of pregnancy!! :hugs:

I felt huge at 25 weeks... Now I look back at photos I was tiny compared to now...

I haven't gained a
Pound a week... I've only gained 6 pounds or so this whole pregnancy but my bump has grown heaps... I will upload pics if I can find em :)

I suppose everyone is different, my baby is measuring big already too so i'm worried he'll be a giant. Been told he has long legs and as he's only gonna get meatier in the next 12 weeks im afraid i'll physically pop in 3 months time :lol:

Good luck ladies! :hugs:

I couldnt imagine being any bigger than that I am already! People already keep asking me when i'm due and saying 'surely it cant be long now'.... ya thanks!

I know right! I feel like i've been answering that question forever, and i'm sure people expect me to say 5 weeks when they ask me how longs left as they all seem as fed up about it as i am when i say 13 lol

LOL same here! I mean really, do I look THAT big like im about to pop?!

Excuse the lack of makeup!

Attachments

• 26w.JPG
    26w.JPG
    13.8 KB · Views: 2
No I think you look lovely!! You have a perfect bump and I still think theres room for growth ;) haha

How long do you have left? :flower:

lol tell me about it! people already have bets on my little boy being over 8lb 5, i'm dreading what people will think by August haha x

It this your first? Whens your due date?
This is my first and im due on the 14th August :)

Yeah this is my first, my due date is 5th August! Considering we knew i was pregnant in November, it feels like its lasting a lifetime lol
How are you finding it and do you know what you're having?

Its weird as it seems that ive been pregnant for ever but its going really quick... if that makes sense?!

Im finding it a breeze to be honest! No physical sickness, just the odd nausea days from 6 to 10 weeks but nothing since then. You?

We are team yellow but everyone thinks my scan looks like a boy :D You? x

Aaah i looked at your scan and thought boy too. We are blue team! I couldn't wait to find out lol

Yeahh it makes sense, I suppose because it seems like it's lasted forever I think the next 13 weeks will drag out. I'm not prepared in the slightest and it'll probably come round before I know it sending me into a panic lol

Yeah first 3 months were rough, in total i've had 7 scans, 3 bleeds and alot of nausea but no physcial sickness so thats a bonus! Been feeling gret the last 8 weeks though, no complaints! :happydance:

Yay for team blue, i'm hoping we too are team blue but obviously i wouldnt be dissapointed if we turned out to be team pink!

Oh you poor thing having a rough time, glad your feeling good now though! :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->