How much cramping is too much?

FeliciaD

Char and Baby #2's Mommy!
Reaction score
This is my 4th pregnancy 2nd child (2 Mc's around 5-6 Weeks) and either I don't remember from my last one or this is just way more noticeable. I'm about 5 weeks and since September I've gotten cramping...I just figured they were Ovulation cramps or period cramps. But since I've gotten my :bfp: I've had them too. My last period was "on scheduel" but a bit weird.

Anyway, like I said cramping since I got my :bfp:. Normal, I figure since I remember getting MILD cramps with DD the first few weeks. But today and last night before bed, they've been worse. Not bad enough to have to take anything for them, but WAY more noticeable than what I had a couple of days ago. There's been no bleeding whatsoever and I don't think I spotted with this preggo (like I said, my last period was weird.)

Can anyone give me any kind of idea of whether this is normal or not? If so, what can I do to make them not so intense? I've basically been laying down all day with my feet up.Am I just not remembering from my first, or what? :shrug:

I miscarried at 6 weeks a few years ago, and my cramps were very intense - I took tons of painkillers and still curled up in a ball crying. This pregnancy I've been having mild to moderate cramps, and my doctor says this is normal.

im 8 weeks and have been having mild cramps some days really bad cramps. rung doctor she said it was perfectly normal x

Hi! I found out I was pregnant at 3+6 and from that time untill nearly 6 weeks, I had quite a bit of AF type cramping. Not all the time, but sometimes they were fairly strong. Like you they never reached the stage where I needed painkillers. I still get very light cramping--but they don't really feel like AF cramps anymore. (I am 11 weeks now.)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AngelMom1012
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->