How much did your LO weigh at 2 months?

jmiller

Kaylee's mommy
Reaction score
I took my dd to get her 2 month shots today and to my suprise she weighed 8lbs 9 ozs. She will be 10 weeks old tomorrow corrected age is 1 week 3 days.
She weighed 3lbs 4ozs when she was born and 4lbs 3ozs when she came home on April 25th.

On another note shots stink really bad :( i dont know who cried more me or her

poor girl

thats great !

keep up the good work =D

That's a fantastic weight! Leo weighed 5lbs at 2 months old and 7lbs around his due date x

Anya weighed 4lb exactly at 2 months old, she was 8lb 8.5oz when she reached her due date. She's not so good at putting weight on now tho. She's 7.5months (3.5 corrected) and is 12lb 8oz. xx

That is a fantastic weight.

Holly was only 3lb at 2 months old and was 5lb on her due date. Weight gain has never been her strong point!

That is such a great weight :0)

Harry weighed 2pound 4oz at 2 months and 4pound 1oz at his due date x

That's a really good weight! Sophie was 1lb 13 when she was born, 3lbs something at 2 months, and 5lbs 9 at her due date. xx

My LO weighed 9lb 3 at her 2 month jabs (3 weeks corrected). She was 3lb 8 when born. And I cried loads too, it was awful. Not looking forward to the next lot! X

Thanks for the replies. She definantly loves to eat lol
I was breastfeeding for the first month but then her doctors put her on Similac Neosure due to being anemic and having brittle bones

Thats an awesome gain!!:happydance:

Eilidh had her weigh in today and is 6lb 14oz, she's 12 weeks old and was 8 weeks early.

My LO was exactly 2 months early and was approximately 2.8kg on his due date which is a bit over 6lbs.

He is now 5 months old and when he was weighed last week he was 5.8kg (at 3 months corrected) which is 12lbs7.

He seems to be growing really well I think?! Same with your LO! That is great!

Olivia was about 3lb when she was 2 months old and Grace was 1lb 13oz when she was 2 months old :D Thats a great weight gain by your LO! xx

Kamara left scbu at 2 months and weighed 3lb 10oz and 4lb 12oz on due date

Iona weighed 3lb 5oz at birth, She is 9wks old actual (4wks corrected) and weighed 4lb 3oz when the nurses weighed her today despite being on extremely high amounts of calories.

Thats a brilliant weight, Brooke was 2lb 13 when born, 5lb 10 at 2months then 6lb 5 on her due date and now is 12lb 2!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->