how much did your LO weigh when they moved to 3-6 clothes?

Tezzy

Mum of 2 TTCAL
Reaction score
0-3 clothes says up to 14lb on the label... ffion was 13lb today and a lot of her 0-3 are still massive on her!

just wondering if i need to run out and buy 3-6clothes before she gets to 14lb?

i think callum was around14lb when he went into 3-6mth he's quite tall tho, he is 12-18mth stuff at the mo!!!

I wouldnt worry yet if they're still abit big, tell all your relatives that to buy ffion clothes for xmas:happydance: thats what I did for 1st xmas:cloud9:

My LO has been in 3-6mnths for the last couple of weeks, she is 13lb.
She is very long though!

tommy is nearly 14lb and is 15 weeks, hes got some clothes 0-3 but still in some up to one monthsstuff, his sleep suits are all 0-3 and they have room left still, il pop him in 3-6 months stuff when the legs on his trousers are gettin a bit short or he has over hang on his tum lol

h x

Max was 13 lbs when he fit into them ..he can still now at 15lbs but most of his clothes are 9-12 months

I've found that Ally still fits into some of his 0-3 month stuff but is also in a lot of his 3-6 month stuff. He's currently about 14 and a 1/2 lbs. I've basically stopped looking at labels though as a lot of our stuff is from Aus or the USA as well as from shops here...and I don't even know how the sizes work in other countries! And things from different shops are so different too.

jacks still in 0-3 i dont tend to read the labels i just go by how they lookon him x

Caitlyn moved into hers at about 13lb. They are still a bit baggy but they fit her in the length

xxx

I don't bother going by the label recommendation

Every baby carries their weight differently

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back