How much do u pay for water?

ours doesnt go off how much water we use its just a set price for certain post codes etc

Our last bill was £124 odd, for 6 months (about £20 pm) We're with Anglian Water.

We have a 1 bed flat with 2 adults, 1 baby and a toddler on the weekends lol

3 years ago we were in a 3 bed house (2 toilets, 1 bathroom) and it was rateable. We were paying £18 a month, but only paid it for 8 months out of the year with 4 months off, so £144 a year.

Now we're in a modern 3 bed house with the same number of toilets and bathrooms, 5 mins walk from the old house, but it's metered. We pay £35 a month for 12 months! So £350 a year. More than double what we used to pay. Bloody outragious!!!

I keep a constant check on the bills and if we ever get an estimated bill, I'm straight on the phone with the real reading. Currently we're about £30 in credit with the water company.

2 bed mid terrace, not a meter - £11 per month.
After reading what everyone else pay, I think we have a good deal

Were on a meter.....so can vary each month as we pay for what we use. But normally about £30-40 a month....OH likes long showers in the morning!! MEN!! Oh and there's only the 2 of us, until 2 weeks ago now there's 3 but not had this months bill yet......prob be about £45ish :lol: XxxX

We don't pay water rates, I'm not sure if everyone in Germany doesn't, but I know my my camp you don't

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AngelMom1012
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->