How much do you pay for 1 full day at nursery?

I charge $50/day (about 30 pounds) where I live and I'm legally unlicensed. Licensed daycares in my area charge around $40-$48 per day. However, if a kid goes on vacation (which many of mine do...upwards to 2 month long vacations!) I do not charge them while they are gone. I get no paid leave either. I also take no more than 4 kids at once, take them on daily outings, provide (warm!) meals and snacks, and am extremely picky about my toys - I don't buy anything electronic. I've purchased each child I watch a Diono Radian RXT carseat and rear-face them to 45 pounds. Next summer I will be replacing all my toys with Montessori materials and we will be using a Montessori-inspired curriculum....loosely :)

Mine is 7$ a day daycare and includes everything - it's. 8 to 6, educational program, full-time chef, 8 kids and 2 educators per group

Must read on public daycare

https://www.theglobeandmail.com/lif...anada-think-7-a-day/article14933862/?page=all

:thumbup:

Without claiming Child Care Benefit, $320 a week, full time care. That can be partially claimed back on tax, and is per child. (Fees are lower when claiming benefit, $120 a week). If you have two or more there you get a reduction on weekly fees, but nothing to write home about. So for just Eamon alone if I worked full time I would pay $640 a fortnight. I hate to think what I would pay with Liam included.

Yeah, that's why I don't work :wacko: My parenting payment would continue to get docked the more I earned and my child care fees would go up in accordance.

The stupid part? On Centrelink, I would pay a pittance for F/T care and I wouldn't do anything but sit on my ass while they would be in care.
Pathetic.

Here its 16 euros a day if your child is going up to 5 days a week. More days than that and they charge you based on income (7,9% to 11% depending on family size and 264 euros a month max for over 15 days a month, less than that and you get 20% off and 40% off).

That includes food (breakfast, hot lunch and snack. Special dietary foods if you have a doctor's note) but not nappies. Open from 6:30 til 17:00.

Mine is £41 a day including nappies, wipes, food, formula (if your child has it) sun cream, nappy cream, even wellies for wet outdoor play!
The day is 7.30 till 6.
My previous nursery was £38 a day but only included food, we provided everything else.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->