How much do you spend on yourself?

Not alot just because i dont have alot of moeny to do so. I only buy when i need something. However its the complete opposite for the girls i buy them expensive clothes and shoes all the time even if they dont need it. I am going to stop this as they don't really need it and it would be nice to have a bit of money for us. I'm going to go get a coat ive seen today though and i need some jeans so that with my other clothes will mostly see me through winter.

Too much. My biggest 'addiction' is make up. I own FAR too much and buy FAR too much. I probably spend about £200 a month on that alone. It's really getting out of hand. In all fairness. I can pass most of it off as kit makeup.

And with clothes. I don't tend to buy much, but when I do, it's usually expensive. I'd rather have 2 pair of really nice, good fitting, washable jeans than 5 pairs of cheap ones.

^^ I'm the same. I would rather spend the money on a nice pair of jeans and have them last a few years then cheap ones that fall apart after a few months. I can't wait for this pregnancy to be over so I can go back to my nice jeans!

Dont really spend any on myself unless i have to

I probably spend a normal amount for a 22 year old on makeup and skin care etc, though not necessarily what a mum would spend. IDK. I do buy cheap brands where I can but I need my MAC concealer and I need a good face wash cos my skin sucks. Clothes wise I'm not too bad, but I do have expensive taste! I try and buy second hand for various reasons but this doesn't always mean cheaper unfortunately, especially when I come across an amazing designer vintage find. But I don't have many overall, and I certainly don't buy a whole new wardrobe every season, maybe just one or two items. Also spending a load on our wedding at the moment, but I am fully intending to set up a business within a month hiring all of the things I've found, so I kind of justify it that way.

Virtually nothing. I wait until I have birthday/christmas money to buy myself anything. I currently have £150 of birthday money and it is burning a hole in my pocket :lol:.

Nothing! I get bits for birthdays etc. But since having kids, I'd rather spend any extra money on them and afford holidays.
X

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AngelMom1012
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"